projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the invasion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:53 pm

ooc: this is just first of many rps where hails will try to take over the world... obviously we make it up as we go along, who knows who will win? maybe the bad guys... hails' army of villans, or the good guys... the defenders of bloodlust, but we never know... until we try
setting: bloodlust and the field to the north(hails' army's camp)

Last edited by sored on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:36 am

ooc: Yayyay, all good~.
So, Lietenant Lolia reporting! sunny <-- *explosion in background*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:12 am

ooc: imma use * marks to show where the camera pans to if it was a movie
bic: "sooooooooooo... this is bloodlust, set up camp, we will need some rest, the journey here was hard, but tomorrow... we invade them" came a voice from a cliff overlooking a large city, it was a fox... grey... and evil, "yes master hails" came a voice from behind the first, *camera pans up showing the face of the fox we saw the body of a few seconds earlier* hails grinned, red eyes glowing with crazy happiness, "call for lieutenant lolia, i wish to speak with her about our plan of attack" hails said, "yes master" said honic, *honic walks off screen* "so, my brother and his friends reside here... i will personally destroy them" hails said to himself
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:49 pm

sored wrote:
ooc: imma use * marks to show where the camera pans to if it was a movie
bic: "sooooooooooo... this is bloodlust, set up camp, we will need some rest, the journey here was hard, but tomorrow... we invade them" came a voice from a cliff overlooking a large city, it was a fox... grey... and evil, "yes master hails" came a voice from behind the first, *camera pans up showing the face of the fox we saw the body of a few seconds earlier* hails grinned, red eyes glowing with crazy happiness, "call for lieutenant lolia, i wish to speak with her about our plan of attack" hails said, "yes master" said honic, *honic walks off screen* "so, my brother and his friends reside here... i will personally destroy them" hails said to himself

Lolia's gaze drifted over the city. Blank amber eyes, no hint of emotion, her facial features betraying the smallest frown. She slipped a small pistol from her pocket, examining it, letting her black bangs drift over her left eye. She took aim at a nearby tree and fired, hitting a leaf a centimeter from the center, splitting it in half none the same. "Hmph, I'll need to practice more." She murmured, her ears slightly raising as she replaced the pistol. "What is it, Honic?" She sighed, brushing the long, soft storm-gray ears from her shoulders, turning to face the hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: here   the invasion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:30 pm

(im comeing in as Blast Enta and Mashaya i still need to make there pics and intros T.T)
Blast stood on the roof of her house she knew something was comeing.Something bad,something fun,something to kill.... Her hair blew back as a small wind flew by her face started in its serious scowl as her daughter wanderd up onto the roof with her doll moogle."Mommy whats wrong?"Enta said qutiely "Its nothing Enta dear go back inside"She said patting her head with a small rare smile she only gave when she was a amused."Okay"The tiny hegecat clinged to her dolly and wanderd back into the house.Blast sighed letting the heaven emralds float around her "then again it could be something....."
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:50 am

"hails wishes to see you... it must be important if he wouldnt tell me" honic said, "its cuz ya arent high enough in rank" said another voice, it was huckles, his grey dreads blowing in the wind, "im better than the other troops" honic said, "you arent a lieutenant, only lolila is one" huckles said back to the grey hedgehog

project lounged on his chair watching tv, but he knew the silence was too long, he knew someone else would wish to attack his beloved town soon, but his sons and freinds would help protect the place, if kmea and blast joined... then they would definately win, 7 chaos, hell and heaven emerlads, that would be enough to protect everyone

"when i reach archangel form... the world will be mine" hails said to himself, in his mind, a plan was forming, he needed the seven hell emeralds and the seven heaven emeralds to reach archangel form, but their protectors would most likely have strong friends
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:09 am

sored wrote:
"hails wishes to see you... it must be important if he wouldnt tell me" honic said, "its cuz ya arent high enough in rank" said another voice, it was huckles, his grey dreads blowing in the wind, "im better than the other troops" honic said, "you arent a lieutenant, only lolila is one" huckles said back to the grey hedgehog

project lounged on his chair watching tv, but he knew the silence was too long, he knew someone else would wish to attack his beloved town soon, but his sons and freinds would help protect the place, if kmea and blast joined... then they would definately win, 7 chaos, hell and heaven emerlads, that would be enough to protect everyone

"when i reach archangel form... the world will be mine" hails said to himself, in his mind, a plan was forming, he needed the seven hell emeralds and the seven heaven emeralds to reach archangel form, but their protectors would most likely have strong friends
(techicaly theres 8 heaven emralds but one is always trapped in the after life)
Blast pulled out her cellphone "Kain.............are you done blathering?.........lisen i need you to do a littie job for me.........i need you to do a scan of the outskirts of town.........i'll pay nicely as always.......alright.....................be qutie bye"Blast hung up and started to call her brother
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:42 am

(Guys... you do realize a lietunant is one of the lowest ranks in the army? XD Unless you'd rather make her a General or a Captain or something.)

"Well, I must say I'd have to agree with Huckles on this one." Lolia snickered. "Alright, time to go see what the boss-man wants." She strode off, with a confident posture. Her chao, Cassia, stuck it's tongue out at Honic, before flying after it's master.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:23 pm

ooc: hails has changed ranks a bit... he doesnt like what the rest of the world class as low... in his case lieutenant is highest XD he is wierd
bic: hails stood there, thinking... his pawns(lowest rank) would make their move first, but as always he would come last, just after lolia
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:41 pm

(THE SHADES INTRO!(niche, espion, byte and PJ))
*linking park no more sorrow playing in background*
"Are you lost
In your lies
Do you tell yourself I don't realize

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives

I'm aware of what you've done

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO MORE SORROW!
I've paid for your mistakes
Yoooooooooour time is borrowed
Your time has come to be replaaaaaaced" were the only words that could be heard over the loud and live music *camera pans up showing a small band, four hedgehogs*
"I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

I had hope
I believed
But I'm beginning to think that I've been deceived

You will pay for what you've done!

Your time has come to be replaaaaaaced

Thieves and hypocrites
Thieves and hypocrites
Thieves and hypocrites

Your time has come to be replaced
Your time has come to be EEEEEEEEEEEEERAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSED!" *lights fade*
*ten minutes later, after the gig*
"niche... you sung that awesomely" said espion, "heh thanks bro, your guitar was wicked" niche replied to his younger brother, "what bout my drums?" PJ asked, "they were wicked mate" byte said, "like your keyboard skills byte" PJ said, "okay guys, lets just go before we are swamped with fans" espion said turning on his car, the rest all hopped in, "lets go see how dad is" niche said, and they were off, "wait a second... i see some kind of army setting up camp" PJ said as they flew over the field that hails was getting his army set up on, "it must be G U N" byte said, "G U N is made of humans, there are... rabbits, hedgehogs, cats, echidnas, foxes and demons" PJ said, "a demon? sounds like projection" niche said, "it is" PJ said, "OH MY FUCKING LORD! my fucking evil twin is here dammit!" niche said, "dont worry, dad will take care of him" espion said, "yeah... i hope so" niche said(END)
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:38 pm

(ima throw mashaya in if thats alright)
A blue and red hedgehog was running around.He had black tiped ears and red streaks running down his quills with school uniform on that had a symbol of the crimson moon adcamy on the left pocket."UGH I HATE RUNNING THESE STUPID ERRENS!"He yelled.His crimson eye darted around with his emrald green eye he stoped for a moment "Mashaya calm down its good to help mother" "CAN IT MASHA"He yelled at no one he noticed he was standing in the middle of the camp "oh crud....."

Last edited by blast_the_4th_ultimate on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:52 pm

sored wrote:
ooc: hails has changed ranks a bit... he doesnt like what the rest of the world class as low... in his case lieutenant is highest XD he is wierd
bic: hails stood there, thinking... his pawns(lowest rank) would make their move first, but as always he would come last, just after lolia

(Okay, that's good.)
"My lord." Lolia dropped into a bow, as soon as she approached the fox, her chao dipping it's head, hand across her chest, a trick her master had taught it. "You requested my presence?" The bunny murmured.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:01 pm

"please... just call me hails" hails said, "after all... you are no pawn like honic is" hails said, hails grinned, "now... we need tactics... instead of honics favourite of running in blindly shooting machine guns everywhere... " hails said, he kept on grinning though, lolia was one of his most loyal... and smart... commander of his army(under lolia is two generals... huckles is one) atleast she would come up with some smart way to attack the enemy

(smoke the wolf intro!)
a large dust cloud could be seen on the horizon, this warrior had been chasing hails' army for years now, his back supported an AK-47, in holsters by his sides were twin SMGs, and in his bag hanging on his motor bike were a minigun, a chaingun, a railgun and a B.A.R., he was an ex G.U.N. weapons master, and he wanted to stop hails... or die trying, "YEEEEHAW! LETS GIT THIS PARTAY STARTED!" he yelled as bloodlust came into view
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Blast sighed and waited.The heaven emralds flew around her and calmed her down.She had thrown her cell phone into some poor guys head for Project not answering "one two three four five six seven"She counted then after a long pause "8"."Mashaya please start running home now"The voice said "Can it Masha i think we should look around this frigan trash heep of a camp"He said qutiely.
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:15 am

Shilos slowly walked across the ground with a sigh. She heard a bunch of yelling and shooting, her sister Nikki walked in annoyance beside her. "I wish they would shut the hell up" Nikki said, fiddling around with her Grenade, Shilos looked over at her "Be careful with that thing, i dont want it to blow our asses off" Shilos said, glaring at Nikkis grenade. Shilos sighed and looked at Nikki "I dont get how you and Lara are my my sisters, i mean im a wolf, and the two of you are dogs" she said with a flick of her white ear. Nikki went quiet, and looked up at the crowd of creatures, who seemed to be the causes of all the noise "All of you shut up" Nikki yelled, holding her grenade in the air for everyone to see. Shilos' sky blue eyes widened, she put her white paw on Nikkis mouth "Shut up Nikki, i dont want to get into a bloody fight" Shilos whispered angrily at Nikki.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:49 pm

"Y-yes s-, er, Hails." Dammit, she forgot he didn't exactly like her calling him by his titles. "May I suggest we send in the spies first? They can blend in, gather information from the townspeople, such as the town's defences, the location of the Emeralds, and who is a possible threat." She suggested. "In the meantime, we could send patrols to pick off any who attempt to enter or exit the town. That should keep the bloodthirsty ones pleased, though the morons who would most likely do something stupid to get us caught could be placed on guard duty, should the townsfolk try something. Or that stubborn fellow finds us again. We can't afford any casualties- we need as many soldiars as possible for the final attack." She sighed. Didn't that wolf guy ever give up? He was as headstrong and crazy as Honic, perhaps more so. And starting to become a nusciance- he had actually managed to kill some of their men.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:23 pm

"i like the way you think lolia, lets do that, alert the spies of their mission, get honic and jhis friends on guard duty and send huckles and the other bloodthirsty ones on scout teams... you are dismissed lolia" hails said

smoke stood up on his bike and grabbed his SMGs... the army came into view... he jumped off the speeding bike as he got close, diving over a few members of the army, he was conflicted by a hedgehog, a demon and an echidna(honic, projection and huckles) but he jumped over them, he was headed for a crucial area in this army... the ammunitions tent... if he got close enough he would set it alight and blow their ammo, if this skirmish was successful, he would look for an old friend... a shark by the name of rhubarb
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:32 am

Shilos sniffed the air, she could smell ammo, and alot of it. She looked over at Nikki, who seemed to be frowning "I think we should leave, i smell tension and ammo" Shilos whispered, terrified. Nikkis ears twitched "I can see that, i cant believe im a dog, your a wolf and you the one whos bloody terrified" Nikki said with a chuckle. Shilos growled, and turned around, she didnt want to fight anyone. Nikki sighed and looked around, there were a alot of creatures there. Shilos sat down on the ground, with her head in her hands "I dont think theres any way of escaping" she mumbled into her hands. Nikki snorted "Such a scaredy cat" she said with another chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Blasts ears perked.She pulled out a new cell phone and tryed calling Project again "Pick up....pick up"if this failed she would have to ask for help from a few of her roomates.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Lolia saluted. "Yes, sir." She left quickly, seeing someone heading towards the ammo tent.
The ammo tent.
Where HER explosives were.
Her explosives.
"Like HELL he does." She growled, whipping out a pistol and firing several shots at him. "MOVE IT!" She snarled at some soldiars who were just standing there. They scurried off to join the others who were attacking the intruder, as she placed herself in front of the tent, aiming with a deadly accuracy. Anybody knew better then to mess with a master with rifles. They knew even better to mess with Lolia and her weapons- especially if she had one on her.
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:34 am

Shilos flattened her white ears on her head, Nikki chuckled "I knew you were chicken" Nikki laughed. Nikki sniffed the air, she could smell soldiers not too far away "I think i know what all of the drama is about" Nikki whispered, and began to follow the scent. Shilos followed quietly behind "What if we get killed?" Shilos asked with a yawn. The soldiers soon came into view, Nikki snickered "Now we just need to find a way to get past them" she said, she picked up her grenades. Shilos' eyes widen "We dont want to kill them, unless they attack us Nikki" Shilos snapped. Nikki quickly put her grenades back into her pocket "Fine, use your taser gun" Nikki muttered. Shilos snikered and pulled out her taser gun, she tried to stun one of the soldiers, but it didnt work "What?" she asked "It didnt work" she muttered under her breath. Shilos' heart began to race as the soldier looked over at her, her sky blue eyes looked at the soldiers gun "Oh crap" she said, taking a step back. Nikki, pulled out her grenade, not taking any notice of Shilos and the soldier, she ran into the army and threw three grenades randomly. Shilos quickly pressed the button on her taser gun again, trying to taser the soldier, again, it didnt work "Bloody hell" she whispered to herself. She jumped into the air, and landed on the soldiers head, she began to hit him on the back of the head. But the soldier started laughing at Shilos' pathetic attempt to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:27 pm

Blast sighed and distoryed this Cell phone as well "DAMN IT!"She smacked her foot into the ground makeing it send a tiny earthquake threw the town.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:41 pm

project felt the tremor created by blasts anger, "looks like blast is in one of her bad moods" project said, he had been soaking in the tub for a while, but he got out of the hot water to check his phone, he saw he had some missed calls... blast, "damn it why do i have to put my damn phone on silent when i want privacy!" project told himself off, so he rang blast, "she better pick up" he said

smoke noticed another wolf trying to fight off a soldier, she was red so she wasnt a part of the army, he dove between her and the soldier, shooting his SMGs at point blank range, the soldier flew backwards thanks to the push of the bullets and landed not too far away, a pool of blood out around his body, "you need to be brutal with this army, a taser wont do you much good, my weapons of choice are automatic guns, effective" smoke said to the wolf, but then he noticed two dogs by her sides, he guessed they were friends, "now if you excuse me... i have some explosives to rig" smoke said again

"STOP THAT WOLF! I WANT HIM EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM!" hails yelled at the top of his voice, "he is going after the ammo tent!" projection yelled(highest rank: lolia, next highest under her: huckles and projection) a force of soldiers went to secure the tent, huckles grabbed his whip and projection grabbed his rocket launcher, they went off with the force
(alot of things are happening... IM GONNA BUY SONIC RIDERS 2 FOR 30 BUCKS! and how do i put a furry doll on my PC? i have a design for project and sons)
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:05 am

(ZOMFG I WANT SONIC RIDERS 2. D:< But I want Sonic Rush 2 more, 'cuz Marine's awshum like dat. Razz They need to put Meph, Tikal, Sally, Bunnie, Antione, Rotor, Scourge, and Metal Sonic in Sonic Riders. I'm totally seeing Rotor cruising around on one of those hovering motorcycles. XD And what do you mean? I made Lolia's pic from gen8hedgehog on deviantart's dollmaker, 'cuz I can't draw too good. No)

Lolia swapped for her other gun, a revolver. Taking aim at the wolf's back, she shot several rounds, reloaded, and repeated. She probably would've launched a few grenades as well, but didn't feel like blowing up the camp that day.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:21 pm

smoke cringed as he felt the bullets hit his bullet-proof vest, "wrong choice... little rabbit" smoke said, at that moment hails ran in, shielding lolia from smoke... his once friend... from when he was in G U N, "smoke... leave" hails said, "i do not want to kill you hails... just show you that you are on the wrong side" smoke said, "i was shunned by the world... you were my only friend... i now have more than you could imagine" hails said, "they are just pawns... warriors wanting to destroy the world! and you are leading them!" smoke said, "i will rule the world when i create the emeralds of the archangels" hails said, "the one who holds the hell and heaven emeralds at the same time WILL BE DESTROYED!" smoke said angrily
(i think they should either make a spyro or sonic movie
the spyro trilogy movies: a new beginning, the eternal night, dawn of the dragon(the three latest spyro games XD)spyro voiced by elijah wood!
ignitus voiced by gary oldman!
sparx voiced by billy west!
cynder voiced by mae whitman!
the chronicler voiced by martin jarvis!
hunter voiced by blair underwood!
animated movies!
that is my dream)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion Icon_minitime