projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"the party"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

"the party" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:13 pm

"well there is one thing that might help" speed said shoving his crowbar into a zombies skull. "im not sure if it will work though" speed said punching a wall in before pulling out a huge ass gun that seemed to have a bunch of tubes and stuff running through it
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:14 am

"how about espion puts you guys in a cryogenic sleep, and i incinerate them all?" projection said
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:58 pm

"they'll keep coming unless we deal with kim" speed said firing a large blast of electrified air into a group of zombies
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:50 pm

"but shes a fucking high demon! you cant kill us without anti-demon shots!" projection roared in frustration
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:55 am

"we wnt need to kill her we just need to calm her down" rush said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:34 am

"how about i incinerate niche's clothes ant throw him naked to her?" projection said, "HOW THE HELL WOULD THAT HELP!?" both niche and betty yelled, she likes niche, she despises that betty has him, its win-win, we get rid of zombies, she gets who she desires" projection said, "that makes completely no sense" niche said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:34 pm

"well i was thinking killing betty but that works too" rako said lowering his revolver that he was pointing at betty
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 am

"i have a plan" niche said, "plan alpha centauri?" byte asked, "yeah"

niche picked up his microphone, walked out of the mansion and started singing

"Shot through the heart,
And you're to blame
Darling, you give love
A bad name.

An angel's smile is what you sell
You promise me heaven and put me through hell.
Chains of love got a hold on me
When passion's a prison you can't break free.

OH! You're a loaded gun ... yeah
OH! There's nowhere to run
No one can save me, the damage is done!

Shot through the heart,
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name
I play my part, and you play your game
You give love a bad name.

Paint your smile on your lips
Blood red nails on your fingertips.
A school boy's dream, you act so shy
Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye.

WHOA! You're a loaded gun
WHOA! There's nowhere to run
No one can save me the damage is done.

Shot through the heart,
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name
You give love..."

at that moment niche stopped, giving birth to an instrumental

"OH! Shot through the heart
And you're to blame

Shot through the heart
And you're to blame

You give love...
You give love... bad name
You give love...
You give love... bad name
You give love...
You give love... bad name"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:52 pm

"FUCK YOU!!!! BRING ME THEIR SOULS" kim's voice snarled before mutiple undead attack dogs rose from the ground and surrounded niche. "this may not be the best time but crusha is pregant agian" rush said poking projection
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:45 pm

"OWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" niche screamed into his microphone, the sonic waves exploding zombies, "bring it kim" niche said before he broke into song

"I took a walk around the world to
Ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time
I watched the world float to the dark
Side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

I watched the world float to the
Dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something
To do with you
I really don't mind what happens now and then
As long as you'll be my friend at the end

If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side with
My superhuman might
Kryptonite

You called me strong, you called me weak
But your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you would be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground

Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well will you be
There holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side with my
Superhuman might
Kryptonite

Call me Superman
If I’m alive and well, will you be there
Holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite
Yeah!!

Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well,
Will you be there a-holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite
Yeah!!
Call me Superman
If I’m alive and well, will you be there
Holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite
Yeah!!

Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well,
Will you be there a-holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite
Yeah!!

Oh whoa whoa
Oh whoa whoa
Oh whoa whoa"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:44 pm

"FUCK YOU" kims voice screeched before a zombie destroyed niche's mic. "oh no you dont" a voice said as a white bullet whized by and destroyed the zombie.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:18 am

"kim" niche called, "stop this! i know you envy betty, i know you want me! you can have me! only when my beloved wife dies! we shall last forever, she shall not! get over it!" he walked closer to her, "i see now that i made a mistake, but i was only twenty, i know that now, and i am sorry"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 am

"dont touch me you bastard" kim said before a large caliber white bullet was logded in her head
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:21 am

"well that was uncalled for" niche said with a sweatdrop

"YOU FUCKING SHOT ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL HIGH DEMONS IN EONS IN THE HEAD! I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY YOU WEAKENED MY ARMY!" projection rored
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:11 pm

"fuck" the voice said before a coupl hot chicks walked in one was a blond holding a glowing white revolver and the other being a blackish purple hair chick carrying two glowing white swords. " i guess that wasnt the ghost then" the blond one said. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!" kim said pulling the bullet out of her head.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:04 pm

"oh, wrong bullet type, HAHA! IN YOUR FACE!" projection said

when we last saw our authors, they were hiding the combine invasion out, meanwhile to our other story, in an enlarged bunker, "hahaha! i have a brothel at last! the hottest chicks around the planet, one on one for a night, only $665.99!" ian said with a female sharpclaw snuggling him
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:17 am

"you realize that they just suck our dicks for money" i said sipping from a bottle of wine.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:44 am

"most of these chicks are mindless, i make all the money, and besides, this is the only intelligent one, the only one to share in my wealth, the one to bear my hiers" i said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:54 am

"yeah i wanna see how that works out" i said. "wonder what the fuck is happening in the world" i mumbled as i looked at a small handheld televison. "well this is interesting" i said with a raised brow
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:05 am

"meh, business is booming for our first night, already three horny guys and a lesbian" i said happily
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:03 pm

" then so zombies a REALLY pissed off kim and a couple of hot ass angels" i said sipping wine.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:29 pm

"yeah, heh, good times, i wonder how our other creations are doing?" i said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:10 pm

"well it appears that all of our creations are in rush's mansions with zomibes
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:11 am

"well that sucks, wanna use out limited godly powers? i mean, we made the place, we can probably use the rest of our author power to save them" i said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:07 pm

"no i want to see how they react" i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"the party"
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: