projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:40 pm

I worship him. He's evil and mean. And I find he brings death. Blood and guts and gore and death.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:50 pm

The "Devil" is part of the Christian religion thus "Devil Worshiping" is a branch off of Christianity. I despise anything that deals with the christian/calothic religion(expect the art.) That religion is a scam and a rip off of other religions. Jesus was a good man, thats if hes real, but I doubt it, but his followers are fucked up. Satan and Lucifer are two different people. Hell is the name of the goddess who rules the underworld in Norse. Fucking Halloween, Christmas, All saints day and even fucking Easter is from Paganism! Ever wonder why the fucking Easter bunny hides eggs? It was a chicken who was turn into a rabbit but she still laid eggs. So shame of herself she hid the eggs away. The mean Fox wanted the eggs to show the town and the bunny got scared so she hide treats to throw him off.
Oh-That Satan "looks" are deprive from Greek mythology, the Christians took symbols and characters from other religions and say that they are bad, too make people join them. Other religions are bad.....blah blah blah

Fucking people

:Edit: Homosexuality has been before Jesus and Homosexuality Will stay after Jesus.
Judaism is the first mono-god(one god) religion.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Lustful Insanity wrote:
The "Devil" is part of the Christian religion thus "Devil Worshiping" is a branch off of Christianity. I despise anything that deals with the christian/calothic religion(expect the art.) That religion is a scam and a rip off of other religions. Jesus was a good man, thats if hes real, but I doubt it, but his followers are fucked up. Satan and Lucifer are two different people. Hell is the name of the goddess who rules the underworld in Norse. Fucking Halloween, Christmas, All saints day and even fucking Easter is from Paganism! Ever wonder why the fucking Easter bunny hides eggs? It was a chicken who was turn into a rabbit but she still laid eggs. So shame of herself she hid the eggs away. The mean Fox wanted the eggs to show the town and the bunny got scared so she hide treats to throw him off.
Oh-That Satan "looks" are deprive from Greek mythology, the Christians took symbols and characters from other religions and say that they are bad, too make people join them. Other religions are bad.....blah blah blah

Fucking people

:Edit: Homosexuality has been before Jesus and Homosexuality Will stay after Jesus.
Judaism is the first mono-god(one god) religion.

Part of the reason I'm atheist. But still, dude, don't diss other religions, no matter how batshit crazy it is. Actually... I don't even diss Christianity and these dumbfucks over here think they can go all "BELIEVE IN GOD BITCH *throws the bible at your face*". So I don't really like them, but I don't diss their religion...
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:17 pm

I don't either. Although I do say 'Bitch, I ain't becming no fucking plant' to my one friend who thinks I'm Aithest. I'm not dissing them. Just stating something. also, please reply Soluna!
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:20 pm

ehhhhh.........i dont care.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
I don't either. Although I do say 'Bitch, I ain't becming no fucking plant' to my one friend who thinks I'm Aithest. I'm not dissing them. Just stating something. also, please reply Soluna!

Haha.
I saw this one comedian once, and he was all in a conversation with an atheist and he was like "so whut happens when you die" and the other guys like "I shall cease to exist but my body will decompose and become food for a tree~" and they start arguing and then the comedians like "WELL I FUCKING HOPE THAT SOME UGLY LUMBERJACK GOES INTO A FOREST AND CUTS THAT FUCKING TREE DOWN AND THEY MAKE PAPER OUT OF IT AND PRINT THE BIBLE ON IT" and I was loling even though it was kinda offending.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Oh yea, I remember that. It was really funny. But sad. I mean, jeeze man, ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
Oh yea, I remember that. It was really funny. But sad. I mean, jeeze man, ignore it.

Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Kinda. It was really sad though.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
Kinda. It was really sad though.

Ffff.
You saw "Stupid in School"? I swear, the science project part is me everytime I'm supposed to turn in a project. XD
...Ohfuck.
My reading one's been due for a week now, and I'm only half done...
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Hehehehe. That one is funny.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Im not doing the comic, my interest died.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Lustful Insanity wrote:
Im not doing the comic, my interest died.

Yeah, mine would too.
Especially since I'm too lazy to do something that long that's not a story or sprite comic. :/
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:32 pm

You people killed it-everyone killed it, I hate people-I hate humans.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Lustful Insanity wrote:
You people killed it-everyone killed it, I hate people-I hate humans.

I'm not a human.
I'm an Awesome.
Actually, I'm the most awesome Awesome. ;D
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:37 pm

And to be honest, I hate alot of people too. Adaults, about 90% of kids I know and shit. So yea, don't start.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Im logging off this site............
Im literacy-hungry and this site doesnt help.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Fine by me. You've become alot meaner. Not meaning to be rude, but what the hell hit you?
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
Fine by me. You've become alot meaner. Not meaning to be rude, but what the hell hit you?

Seriously.

Though I shouldn't be talking, I've become a lot more snarkier after I got grounded...
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Yea, but not that bad. Also, reply quickly please. I don't need any more characters to post.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Doodle_Time wrote:
Yea, but not that bad. Also, reply quickly please. I don't need any more characters to post.

Get on line then, you silly git.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:40 pm

I am. You're just a twat.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Doodle_Time wrote:
I am. You're just a twat.

Vaffanculo.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Whut?
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Doodle_Time wrote:
Whut?

Hahaha.
You don't know Italian, so I have an upper hand~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rules and random things-
Jump to: