projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going Away

Go down 
+2
Rush
Soluna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

Going Away Empty
PostSubject: Going Away   Going Away Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:00 pm

If you go on vacation or get grounded, it's always nice to give everyone a heads up. That's what this board is for.

I'm grounded for two or so months, so I won't be on.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

Going Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Away   Going Away Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:14 pm

AW! two mothns the fuck did you do?!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

Going Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Away   Going Away Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:20 pm

her post count is at 333 XD she must only be half evil
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

Going Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Away   Going Away Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:59 am

kk, on the 26th of december im going on a holiday, so i wont be on for a week after christmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

Going Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Away   Going Away Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm

darn... poor us
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

Going Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Away   Going Away Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:43 am

sored wrote:
darn... poor us

(Guess who, beyatch? I has managed to get on a computer while on my run from the government so I will fill anyone who's currently online in if they ask.)
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

Going Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Away   Going Away Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:07 pm

hodai cutie says shes not going to reply inti'll she clears her head so that counts as going away
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

Going Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Away   Going Away Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Guess who's leaving for good~? A cookie if you guess it's me.
Okay, rant time.
First of all, I'm tired of all of your damn PMS-ing. I don't want to read your damn bitching and yelling at each-other. I feel like there's going to be some kind of civil war on here, and I don't want to be caught in the middle when you all finally snap from tension.
Second, I'm not into Sonic or furries in general anymore. I can't come up with any good ideas, especially the way these illiterate excuses for roleplays are going. Which brings us to Three and Four.
All of these sorry, poorly made characters are getting on my nerves. What the fuck is up with the demon fetish? And naturally rainbow fur with one green eye and one pink eye, as well as badass powers and absolutely no personality? What are you THINKING, making a bunch of fucking Barbie dolls with demonic powers?
And the roleplays. Boring, illiterate, poorly written posts. It's all a bland, repetative world full of Mary-Sues declaring war and screwing each-others brains out. Seriously, you make this sound like the freaking mafia, only with cute little cat ears and batwings. And they're all some goddamn EMO, like the fucking ending of the book Inkheart in Inkheart.
Fifth. This might put you into shock, but OH MY GOD! SOLUNA HAS A LIFE. A life in which her best friends have issues that she needs help with, and one of them might even DIE at any moment now. A life in which she's having problems with her own family, with school (despite it being almost over), with almost everything going on. It's not my place to bitch, but I can only hand out so much sympathy for everyone before my own problems catch up to me. I'm almost starting to contemplate ending this madness. But when it comes to life, I'm not a quitter.
Sixth, I don't know you guys anymore. Maybe I never did. But what I came back to after that period I was grounded horrified me. You're acting like a bunch of immature brats, trying to impress their friends by talking about gore and sex and other things that are definitly M-rated. Are you people, or are you mindless zombies like the ones you always see following around the Queen Bitch in movies? I came here as an escape, as a time to relax and have fun with people who share my passions. Now, I feel like I don't know you guys anymore. Like I don't know ANYTHING anymore.
I'm probably not coming back. Definitly not until you all take some anger management classes, a course in literacy, stop being so cruel to each-other, and stop trying to act like someone you aren't. And if this is who you truly are, then I pity you.
Arrivederci, per sempre. Il cliché, molto? Ma vero. Il soggiorno bene,
-Soluna
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

Going Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Away   Going Away Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Thank you Soluna. I was debating on vanishing too. Just for a couple months. School and life are also getting to me, and I'm making messed up characters because of it. So, I'm gonna go and try to get rid of the problems calmly. This didn't happen for no reason, Soluna just broght into light that I've become more then what I wanted. Gore, guts? Alright, but this is getting to be too much. I'm mad a people, and staying here will make it worse. So like Soluna, I gotta go for now. Good luck, and please understand this is for the saftey of real human beings that I know deserve to not get killed for no reason.

Remember to listen to Soluna. We've gotten out of hand. I hope I'm not the only one trying to fix it.

Ying~Yang
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Going Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Away   Going Away Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:24 pm

i guess i think its time to put up a vote... DO WE SHUT DOWN THE FORUM FOR GOOD!?!?!?!? this is really getting in the way of my comic making, i vote yes
Back to top Go down
Yang and

Going Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Away   Going Away Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:54 pm

No. Don't close it down for good. Just put it on pause for a bit.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Going Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Away   Going Away Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:35 am

i guess it is time to close for a bit, i guess i wont log in until school holidays are in here in aus, im currently in week 8 of 12, so thats 4 weeks, till then, adeiu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Away   Going Away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rules and random things-
Jump to: