projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too many characters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

Too many characters Empty
PostSubject: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Name: Shi-Li (Tigerlily)

Age: Is ageless although looks like a kitten.In human years she is 90,000 years old.In her worlds time she is a month old.Wow.Big difference there.

Side: ???

Description: Imagine a tiger that is ghostly.That is her until she becomes Demon or flesh and blood.Demon form= a tiger with dragon-like wings,is black.Has red stripes and two tails.One has a red dragon design and the other has two red ghosts looping around it.Same with the wings.Flesh and blood= a normal tiger with soft orange angel wings,still two tails.The second tail has light blue ghosts running around it.

Weapon(s): Claws,teeth and a small sword that can curse those that oppose her.

Skill(s): Her skill is a swordswoman and a perfecter of a special thing which me no say yet.

Strength(s): She has figured out how to manipulate people into her slaves.

Weakness(s)/Fault(s): Her only weaknesses are Lionclaw and friendship.

History: She was created by Lepordlily(Read Lepordlily's).When Sugar died Tigerlily became a spirit host. Then she was thrown into a war and saw her sister die. THe emotions from bolth became a virus which made Tigerlily lose her memory and turn evil.
Themesong(s): 'Wake the dead' by The Used

Name: Ling-Li (Lepordlily)

Side: Good

Description: A normal leopard kitten with light yellow angel wings and two tails.One is a normal tail and the other is made of feathers.Demon form = has Dragon wings. Her body turns black with maroon spots.She grows a third tail made of only bone.It as red ghosts running around the feather,which becomes like a leopard's tail and the other original grows a sharp tip.

Weapon(s): Teeth,claws,spikes on wings in demon form,a white sword

Skill(s): Is an excellent master of Leponder's Lenthong(not used much.Like taking off the spots of a leopard and attaching them to a foe and shocking them every time they attack).Also hypnotism.

Strength(s): (your character's strengths) She is Shi-Li's twin and has many friends.

Weakness(s)/Fault(s): Being Shi-Li's twin means she has been mistaken for evil so she doesn't trust anybody.It is almost impossible for her to attack those she has learned to trust.

History: Being the daughted of a bird and a cat mage,the princess of Cazilonie,Lepordlily was.Her secrets were many,including her clone that was her twin and android.Her true twin,Sugar died. Her and Tigerlily were soon put to the test when a war broke out. Lepordlily was dead and somehow came back to life.

Themesong(s): 'The Bird and the worm' by the used

Name: Bloodlily

Age: Ageless although looks like a 17 year old human.Animal form looks like a pup

Side: Evil

Description: As a human she wears a blood red dress, has red eyes and her hair is maroon.As a werewolf she is the same as a human with fur,tail and ears of the wolf and black dragon wings.Her wolf is a blood red wolf with maroon angel wings.She had a black tail tip,ear tips,paws and snout.Her second tail is bone with black ghosts running around it.As a demon she is all maroon with three tails.One is bone with a black and a red ghost flying around it.Her second tail is a normal tail made of fire.Her third is a pure black tail.She has black dragon wings with red skin in between and red spikes.Her demon werewolf has all three demon wolf tails and has black eyes.As a ghost she is her normal wolf pretty much,only difference is she is see-through.

Weapon(s): As a human she gains a long sword and a small darts.

Skill(s): She is a master of wolfongi-luzlen(becoming a werewolf/human) Also knows how to become the demon of the Blood-Clin.

Strength(s): Hatred,misery and more.

Weakness(s)/Fault(s): Kindness and happiness make her powerless

History: Used to be Lepordlily's and Tigerlily's friend until she went into a war.She got so much hatred she glew blood red and became what she was.She was amazed her friends weren't there and grew angry at them.Somehow she found them and a battle began.Tigerlily lost her memory and became Shi-Li.Since then Bloodlily grew worse and lives on other's pain and sadness.

Themesong(s): "Pain" By 3 Days Grace

Name: Phsylily

Side: She fights for nothing so neutral?

Description: Pretty much a purple Tails with light blue wings and a white halo across her ear diagonally. She has rainbow dots on her and three tails. Her beserk mode is a six tailed purple fox. It's eyes are pure black and it's wings are black.Two black devil horns are on it's head. It has back claws.

Weapon(s): Her physic ability,claws,teeth

Skill(s): She is Physic so...she can levitate things,teleport,read minds,mind control ect. Also she can also enter others bodies and leave when the friends,or the host,are in trouble.

Strength(s): There isn't many I know of right now.

Weakness(es)/Fault(s): When her host is angry she might go beserk mode (no picture yet) and she is knocked out for 1 day

History: She has no history, yet.

Themesong(s): "SuperGirl" by Papaya

Name: Aqualily

Description: Is an aqua wolf with four tals. Has white wings and golden eyes. Also has a raindrop over her heart. Wears no fucking clothes so if you're screwed up....

Weapon(s): NONE

Skill(s): Flying,shape-shifting,overshadowing,water manipulation

Strength(s): Shape-shifting.

Weakness(es)/Fault(s): She isn't stable so.....

History: She used to be a wolf that had friends until a terrible day came. She was turned mutant and sent into the world, killing off her fucking friends that left her

Themesong(s): 'Breakaway' by Kelly Clarkson

Name: Skylily

Description: a sky blue Tails with white wings and white halo. Has one tail

Weapon(s): Nothing,she doesn't fight

Skill(s): Sky manipulation,overshadowing,flight,healing

Strength(s): Flight

Weakness(es)/Fault(s): Since she doesn't fight,being in one makes her go berserk and lose control

History: She was a test in something. She only knows she became what she is during that test.

Themesong(s): "breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson

And there's more I'm working on. Holy.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Name: Sarin
Species: Griffin
Apperence: Is a half metal Griffin. Has black raven wings and is a sandy colour. Wears a one sleeved(It's long) blue shirt and black skirt. Has a half metal face, a metal arm and leg, tail and wing
Wepons: She's half metal and her own wepon
Skills: Water? That and she's agile
Strengths: Fire and ice help her so much
Weaknesses: Thunder
Power: She controls water to some extent.
Themesong: Gypsy Woman
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:38 pm

Name: Daringi
Side: I'm evil
Powers: Fire, dragon form and shape-shifting.
Strengths: My powers
Weaknesses: Water
Description: Too many characters Kar
Themesong: Baby Doll Gone Wrong- Skye Sweetnam(For the song click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLq244Nzqwk&feature=related )
Name: Sunori
Side: She can't have a side.
Powers: Doesn't know them.
Strength: She's very agile, immortal in a sense
Weaknesses: Darkness and light.
Species: Wolf.
Themsong: Monster by Skillet
Description: She is white with a light purple moon over one eye. On her hip she has a moon and stars around it. Her tail is tipped in light purple and she has deep grey wings with purple tips.

Name: ???
Side: Can't have a side
Powers: Other then killing the dead? Let's see, her fire, darkness, tornado and a whole fuckload more.
Strengths: No heart or soul, her powers, the fact she spiky as sin.
Weaknesses: Light
Species: Demon wolf.
Themesong: Monster by Skillet
Description: She's pure black with black eyes that have red slits for puipuls. The moon desings ar gone, but the one around the eye is there still, glowing and shifting into different things. Some are a wolf, the moon, a blood splatter... Also has wings made of blood.
Other: She's Sunori when stress or darkness overcome her.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Name: Heelie (Sarah)

Species: Hedgehog/Fire demon

Apperence: Look at the picture.

Unseen apperence: Her large black bat wings with blood on them and rips.

Powers:

Fire: She's a fire demon. Think about it here folks. It's hellfire actually.

Agile: Where she lived, you had to be agile.

History: To sum it up, she thinks she's the devil's daughter. On one planet, she actually is, although that planet is now pure hellfire. Then she moved to (where the hell are we?!?!) and said her name was Sarah. She always flirited, trying to get guys to come to her and fall for her. She will never say why though.

NO THEME SONGS!
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Name(s): Seira, Ciral(ME!!!), Lavi

Age(s): 16/19/18

Description(s) )These are in order of names and crap!(: Too many characters Team_o11

Powers: Lightning/ Ice and water/ Fire(Is a mage as well)

Weaknesses: Earth/ Fire and thunder/ Emotion controlled powers

Themesong: Stupid Girls by P!nk

Last edited by Doodle_Time on Tue May 11, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
Name(s): Seira, Ciral(ME!!!), Lavi

Age(s): 16/19/18

Description(s) )These are in order of names and crap!(: Too many characters Team_o10

Powers: Lightning/ Ice and water/ Fire(Is a mage as well)

Weaknesses: Earth/ Fire and thunder/ Emotion controlled powers

Themesong: Stupid Girls by P!nk

Seria is like, win. D: I love that song btw~.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:10 pm

She's also Fate's sister. And a compleate Bitch Soluna. So, yes, she's a slight win. And I can make you one of these for Sol and Luna. With you in the center.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
She's also Fate's sister. And a compleate Bitch Soluna. So, yes, she's a slight win. And I can make you one of these for Sol and Luna. With you in the center.

Nah, s'okay.
Did you use a base/can you make one?
I could totally do Team Cosmic.
And yes, shockingly most of the bases I use for Kay are female bases that I've modified. X3
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Here's the base.

Too many characters Team10
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Thank you. :3
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:09 pm

you got a male version?
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Nope. Sorry. Not my bases. I can find one though.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:11 pm

sweet, i want to do some of my guys, i cant do the girls coz i only have like 2
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:41 am

Name: Fate

Age: Is ageless although looks like a fox kit. Is actually about 20 000 years old, although his host(also known as Fate) is about 7

Side: Uhm....none?

Description: Look at the picture for the host: Too many characters Awwzzz13

Fate as the non host is actually a girl. She is pitch black as well, with golden markings all over, although she is somewhat transparent. She wears no clothes, except for a ribbon around her tail, and the scarf. Her eyes are amber and she had nearly transparent hair.

Weapon(s): Claws,teeth and a large golden sword.

Skill(s): Sword, Werewolf thing....

Strength(s): WEREWOLF THING! And being able to turn hands to gold....

Weakness(s)/Fault(s): Silver. Need I put more?

History: Too fucking long to put.

Themesong(s): None as of yet
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:54 am

Quote :
Weakness(s)/Fault(s): Silver. Need I put more?

Lol. Silver. Like, Silver. XD The one my friend tries to eat the hair of.
-brick'd-
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:45 am

Name: Karina
Nicknames: Kar-Kar(Call her this or get attacked.),
Age: 15 (Although she looks about 5, and sounds that age)
Species: Leporger(Lepord+Tiger)
Appearance: (THis'll come later)
Unseen appearance:
Powers/Abilities:
Light: She is able to make light burst from her hands. Also able to bend light (like make stars and stuff from it) and heal others with it.
???: She has another power. Although she doesn't know how or why, she can manipulate her stripes and other markings to form a bind around her attacker.
---
Theme song: Baby Look At Us by Sarina Paris
Break up song: Battlefeild be Jordan sparks
Love song: Thinking...
Past: None yet
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:42 pm

OHGOD.

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING.
Fate is transsexual? X3
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:51 pm

*blinks* Uhm....I don't know. He's in like, a half-possed state. Also, REPLY DAMNIT!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
*blinks* Uhm....I don't know. He's in like, a half-possed state. Also, REPLY DAMNIT!

RESEND DAMMIT.

Well, it's a guy in a girl's body, so according to what I've heard about them, he/she is a transsexual.
Since apparently transsexuals think they're men in women's bodies or vice-versa.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Name: Airyl Zelos
Species: Mechanica Cat
Siblings: Zena, ???, Glitter, Shimmer Bb, Cc, Canti, Sharon, Lyria and Abbadon
Appearance: Picture. Which'll come later
Unseen appearance:
Powers/Abilities:
Black thunder: Lyria had a gitaure named black thunder that takes the darkness in her and uses it to blast out dark fire, thunder or ice.
Her flute: She has a flute that she plays to get wind to fly and attack others.
---
Theme song: ???
Sad theme: Who know by Pink
Love theme: Just like a p!ll by Pink
History:
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
Name: Airyl Zelos
Species: Mechanica Cat
Siblings: Zena, ???, Glitter, Shimmer Bb, Cc, Canti, Sharon, Lyria and Abbadon
Appearance: Picture. Which'll come later
Unseen appearance:
Powers/Abilities:
Black thunder: Lyria had a gitaure named black thunder that takes the darkness in her and uses it to blast out dark fire, thunder or ice.
Her flute: She has a flute that she plays to get wind to fly and attack others.
---
Theme song: ???
Sad theme: Who know by Pink
Love theme: Just like a p!ll by Pink
History:

THE FUCK YOUR MUSIC LIBRARY'S THE SAME AS MINE. D:<
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:13 pm

I said nothing about using a libray. Also, OFF MY CHARACTER'S BOARD! I'M MAKING A NEW CHARACTER! WHO LOOKS MORE LIKE A HOOKER SHIRT THEN FUCKING LUNA!
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Name: Destiny
Side: None!
Powers: Doesn't know them. Also a mage
Strength: Demon, immortal in a sense, being sexy, werewolf
Weaknesses: Light, silver
Species: Cat
Themsong: 18 wheeler Pink
Description: Too many characters Destin10

Last edited by Bloody_Sweetie on Sun May 09, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
Name: Destiny
Side: None!
Powers: Doesn't know them.
Strength: Demon, immortal in a sense, being sexy, werewolf
Weaknesses: Light, silver
Species: Cat
Themsong: 18 wheeler Pink
Description: Too many characters Destin10

HAHAHA HER FACE LOOKS LIKE A DOLPHIN.

I NEVER SAID YOU WERE, I'M JUST PISSED THAT SOMEONE LISTENS TO ALMOST ALL OF THE SAME MUSIC I DO.
Butyou'restillnotasawesomeasme kekekekeke~.

NEVAH, BETCH.
Luna: I'm not a hooker! GOD. SO SORRY I CAN'T FUCKING WALK OUT ON THE STREETS WITHOUT CRAZY FUCKS KIDNAPPING AND RAPING ME.
Sol: Her clothes usually aren't that revealing. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Name: Nimue
Side: Kay's. End of Story.
Powers: Mage. Only Eath and Air Spells though
Strength: She can fly, is somewhat smart
Weaknesses: Uhm....Fire, Thunder?
Species: Hawlf
Themsong: Pink Just Lika a Pill
Description: Too many characters I_m_li10 (I can't draw her beak. Okay?)

Last edited by Bloody_Sweetie on Sun May 09, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too many characters   Too many characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too many characters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: charries-
Jump to: