projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)

Go down 
+3
Blind Justice
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Empty
PostSubject: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:10 am

ooc: we need some people to play as classic charries from heroes (ive got team chaotix and shad)
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:24 am

sored wrote:
ooc: we need some people to play as classic charries from heroes (ive got team chaotix and shad)

Amy's not crazy. She's just not the brightest star in the sky, which is probably why she gets confused alot. And heck, she doesn't even open her eyes when she mistakes someone for Sonic. But y'know what? I CALL DIBS ON BIG AND ROUGE, BITCHES.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:26 am

i guess i'll be amy DX
Amy: BLAST WILL DIE FOR STEALING MY SWEETIE PIE SONIC
Cc and Bb: shes scarey....
Amy: HELL YEAH I AM
Cc: not you *ponits to amoretta*
Amoretta: *blasts voice* DIE *Stabs amy*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:45 pm

ooc:vell the beyatch known as Amy enters the compotition

Kim: one of these days I shall have niche *firery eyes*

crusha: till then *kisses Kim*

rush and vo: *sigh*

rako: my sis the bi chick

John: damn bro you hve a fucked up family

rush: STFU kinslayer that used to be my brother
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Rush wrote:
ooc:vell the beyatch known as Amy enters the compotition

Kim: one of these days I shall have niche *firery eyes*

crusha: till then *kisses Kim*

rush and vo: *sigh*

rako: my sis the bi chick

John: damn bro you hve a fucked up family

rush: STFU kinslayer that used to be my brother
Rah: were not fucked up were just the spawn of the worlds most insanest cat and a fuckin crazy ass werewolf
Cc: yes yes my falt my children are messed up
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:56 pm

ooc: betty: IN YOUR DREAMS BITCH!
niche: did you know that bitch and niche rhyme?
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:16 pm

sored wrote:
ooc: betty: IN YOUR DREAMS BITCH!
niche: did you know that bitch and niche rhyme?
No duh XD why did ya think i picked it out XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Ooc:*sigh* I ain't getting in this

crusha: man Betty is a beyatch

Kim: ya she is!

Rako: man my family

rush: ya I'm crazy and slightly insane atleast I ain't a kinslayer

john: man your family is honest to zeel fucking messed up
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:36 pm

ooc: byte: you are lucky your dad wasnt experimented on by eggman at about 15, sonic and amys dna was added to dads when he was 15
bic: a grey fox sat at a desk, he was writing in a diary,
'entry 365, november 11 2010
dear diary,
it is the one year anniversary of that war i started, during that year, alot has changed, honic has put his chainsaw skills to work, he is now a lumberjack, while huckles is the opposite, he thinks he is a spanish inquisitor, and projection you ask? we havent seen him scince he disappeared that year ago, although there are reports of a vigilante hunter calling himself 'the demon warrior', and me and lolia? we have never been happier in our lives,
yours sincerely, hails T fox'
hails picked up the diary, and put it in a drawer in the desk, he got up, and went into the lounge to wait for honic to come home

"master, is it time?" came a shadow, "no my warrior, we will let the ones calling themselves 'the creators' get used to living here, then, we will destroy them so they will never again try to control our lives" said the taller shadow said, light then shone into the darkness, revealing a form... doctor eggman, robotized
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:22 am

Amoretta was at Blasts house cleaning up her house for her.Since Blasts dissaperance Amoretta had been awaken to take care of what Blast left behide from Her children and her husban.Outside Cc and Bb were rideing threw the town on Cc's scooter which was running over a few cars and pepole causeing Bb to spazz "SLOW DOWN PLEAAAASSSSEEEE!"Bb yelled Cc actted like she couldent hear her.On Blasts rooftop a pink cat with some looks of a werewolf watched over with her cousin The cat wore a black jacket with a blue skirt and black knee high boots she had sholder lenght long hair and small circler glasses and a headset on her head"RELKO please hand me my gun!"She yelled her name was Rah Cc's thrid child.Her cousin had long red hair that touched the floor with two horn looking things on the sides of her head by her hears.She had a exstreamy pale skin muzzle with black markings under her eyes that blended in with a strange looking gold glasses she wore a school uniform "Yes yes"She handed Rah her gun."Ready aim FIRE!"She shot the back wheel of the scooter "OH SHIT!"Cc yelled spinning out.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:20 pm

"ok guy tht was good but we need more stratgy next time" rush said. He werewolf wearing a crown made of black thorns,regal blak and red robes,and carries a large sword that looked to be made of a dark black crystal. "yes dad we know"rako said. He looked debatibly like a cat but also a wolf,his fur could change from black to white and back if he wanted to. He wore a pair ofbaggy jeans, a belt with a skull of a vampire as a beltbuckle and red vest,"I'm gonna go change" he said as he left the vr room to his room. "ya I'm gonna change to" crusha said as she and a cloud of shadows headed to thier room. "well that was a fun game of CoD5" a feminie voice said, it was the shadow,her name Kim spader, spawn of vo. "that is was" Kim said as she changed into black pants a raggedy shirt and put a flask of whiskey on her neck. "ah much better" rako said straightening his tie as he walked into the living room, he was dressed in a bussines suit and put a scouter on his left eye. "What to do know" rsh said as he went to the living room and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:37 pm

"ugh... my head" came a vopice from a back alley in the town, it was a mosquito, and he looked to be about 13 or 14, he wore a white shirt under a red jumper and a pair of navy blue shorts, on his forehead rested a pair of goggles that looked as if they were made of hundreds of small yellow eyes, as he opened his eyes his brown pupils showed, he looked around... at the alley he had created in his mind... when was it now? it seemed like an eternity, yet he had made it in his mind that same day at school, "whoa... this is just as i made it in my mind" he said to himself, he looked around, and saw a small assortment of creatures, there was a cabbit, a kodiak bear and a dingo, he looked at his back, and saw fly-like wings, he then looked into a darkened window nearby... and saw his face... with the long proboscis and the honeycomb-like goggles
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:27 am

The cabbit was snoozeing like a lazy bum.She had a pair of round glasses and long blue hair with black bangs.She wore a buster with a blue shirt under it with a blue and black skirt that matched her blue and black gloves and socks .she had black and green shoes.Around her neck was a sliver bell like the one she wore to school all the time.with a black and gold belt and her right ears periced she mumbled in her sleep "No no FUCK NO i dont want your fuckin burger go to hell!"She yelled in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:48 pm

"Lets go in town" rako said. "sounds like an idea to me" rush said as rush,rako,crusha,and Kim headed to the mech bay and jumped in a red farrari with a cog, wrench and screwdriver shaped into a skull and crossbones shape."let's go to blackout's tavern!" crusha and vo said as they sped into town. "sounds good to me" rush said. Rako just sat there with a dull look on his face as his eyes consentrated through the scouter watching his gambiling ring work.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:03 pm

espio watched his star pupil throwing kunai daggers at a target, getting bullseyes each hit, espio grinned, but his moment of happy silence was cut short, four figures burst through the door, "espio! i missed ya you ninja thing!" came one voice as espio was pulled into a crushing hug, "i... missed... you... too... vector... but... you are crushing my lungs" espio gasped, "sorry" vector said as he set the chameleon down, he was then glomped by a smaller figure, "ESPIOOOOO~!" yelled the voice, "hello charmy" espio said, grinning, as charmy got off, espion turned around... and saw the two members of chaotix his uncle had often told him about, and two young people, "hey, im charlie" the young bee said, "im victor" the crocodile said, "espion" espion said, "my favourite nephew, my sister married a hedgehog" espio said, "he is also my star pupil" espio finished
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:29 pm

(wait whos gonna be Sonic?)
Amoretta contuned to clean she sighed she was waiting for the blue blurr to return home.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:56 pm

ooc: rush? i dont wanna, i got shadz and team chaotix... my sonic is too cocky
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:00 pm

IOC: isn't being sonic he is too ceesy a character for me to play

bic: "yeehaw!" Kim and crusha yelled as they rode in the farrari through the town heading to a tavern in the center of town.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:22 am

ooc: well im not being sonic...
bic: "finally, a day away from betty, fangirls, the baby, saving the world, and a day to meet PKhog and PKbrat" niche said as he walked down a back street, "so you were not bluffing when you said you got an internet friend meeting you here?" PJ, who was quiet most of the walk, said, "yeah, PKhog and me are great friends, he said he'd be in town today, with PKbrat, and aked me to meet him here" niche said, "and when do you find the time to play that game of yours inbetween concerts, fathering your son, and playing guitar hero?" PJ asked, "when the baby is asleep, im bored of guitar hero and we dont have a concert on" niche said

a pure white figure stood on a corner, his yellow beak shining in the sun, his hedgehog and echidna quils swaying in the breeze and his kangaroo tail resting, his bat ears stood ready to hear a single sound, he opened his eyes as a trashcan flew at him, he threw it back with a touch of his mind, his hands glowing a slight green as he threw the bin, "you got another goal! how do you do that big bro?" came a feminine voice from where the bin came from, "you will learn in time sarah, not many your age can throw a car, but you learn fast" the first figure said, "when will you stop talking in riddles luke?" sarah said, "when the riddles are no more" luke said, sarah just facepalmed
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:51 am

ian walked over to the dingo, "if i was a female mosquito, i would drink her blood, it smells rare... hell my blood is rare" he said to himself, he then poked her shoulder, "helloooooo? where are we?" ian said trying to wake her up

a form sat on the roof of a building, "man, a year hunting fugitives, its a great life" it said, it sat there watching the sun slowly rise, it was waiting for its time of day, night, small bloodlet needed a protector, and projection was that hero, "i should go see how hails and the others are, it has been a year... all alone, hunting the badguys in a small town like this" projection said, "that sounds like a good idea, maybe ill come with you to see how my brother, sister and other nephews are" came a familiar voice from behind projection, "hello uncle shadow" projection said, "i think none is a better time to see your family and friends, come now my nephew, let us chaos control to your fathers" shadow said, "im ready" projection said, "chaos... CONTROL!" shadow said, the pair vanished into thin air
ooc: projection will basically have a small storyline in this rp
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Cc looked up to see Rah and Relko laughing there butts off on the rooftop holding the gun She growled "YOU LITTE BASTERDS!" "WERE NOT BASTERDS WE KNOW WHO ARE FATHERS ARE HAHAHAHHA"Rah yelled running away with Relko floating at her side Cc growled and chased after them Bb sat there blinking.

In the alley the cabbit woke up and yawned "Oh hell i knew i shouldent have stayed up all night rping with the guys and get high on taco bell"She said she rubbed her head then blinked she wasnt in her room anymore she wasnt in her bed with her sonic plushie besides her or her manga books scatterd all over its floor.She flinched "were the fuck am i" She turned to see a gaint bug "HOLY SHIT ITS TRUE MASQUTOS WILL TAKE OVER THE EARTH THE FLORIDA LORE WAS TRUE"She yelled in her head she looked around and found a broomstick "YOU WONT TAKE ME ALIVE!"She yelled slaming the broom into Ians head.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:59 pm

"OW! FUCKING HELL! IS EVERYONE IN THIS DAMN WORLD I THOUGHT I CREATED CRAZY!?" ian yelled as the broom hit his head, he then rubbed it, "man... and to think i created this crazy plot, how the hell did it come fucking true!?" ian said, "and what the hell is florida lore!? oh wait, maybe i havent heard of it cause i live in australia, not america" ian said
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:46 pm

sored wrote:
"OW! FUCKING HELL! IS EVERYONE IN THIS DAMN WORLD I THOUGHT I CREATED CRAZY!?" ian yelled as the broom hit his head, he then rubbed it, "man... and to think i created this crazy plot, how the hell did it come fucking true!?" ian said, "and what the hell is florida lore!? oh wait, maybe i havent heard of it cause i live in australia, not america" ian said
"it was a joke made by middle schoolers in 2007 about how the world would end everyone thought you guys would distory us all and WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN CREATED!? who the fuck are you god" She yelled she sighed and begain to rub her forehead makeing her glasses lift again "sorry i had a bad night my head fring hurts im not in my room and"As she did Relko and Rah ran past her with Cc it was too fast for words to explain "why the hell did i see my Cc Relko and Rah run by just now"She said wide eyed "Holy shit its happened IVE GONE RP CRAZY!"She slamed her head into the wall.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:37 am

"I WAS THINKING THE SAME FUCKING THING! i remember creating this plot for my damn forum! i knew i should not have done it..." ian said, "i for one dont know what the hell is going on! i planned this spot in my freaking mind! i planned the positions for everyone!" ian said walking over to the still sleeping bear, "this is where i planned soluna to be, and that is where i planned tayli to be! what the hell is going on!" ian yelled
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:43 am

sored wrote:
"I WAS THINKING THE SAME FUCKING THING! i remember creating this plot for my damn forum! i knew i should not have done it..." ian said, "i for one dont know what the hell is going on! i planned this spot in my freaking mind! i planned the positions for everyone!" ian said walking over to the still sleeping bear, "this is where i planned soluna to be, and that is where i planned tayli to be! what the hell is going on!" ian yelled
"i have no clue i just rember checking my friends form then i got so tired i went to bed and forgot to turn the comp off"She said rubbing her head feeling Bunny ears She turned around to see a cat tail and that she was all white and fluffy"HOLY SHIT im a cabbit!"She said spazzing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: