projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

charrie drawing requests

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

charrie drawing requests Empty
PostSubject: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:34 am

if anyone here is good enough, could they try drawing hails and project in a stareoff?
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:11 pm

I could try, but I'll need a good reference for Project, since I have no clue in heck what they look like. Don't expect a fancy background or anything either, since I'm not too good at those.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:15 pm

well, hails is obviously a taller tails and grey, like you know, but his eyes are red and he grins alot, when he grins a small sharp tooth pokes out, project is a shadow copy with sonic spikes, and yellow on the top of the spikes
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:48 pm

sored wrote:
well, hails is obviously a taller tails and grey, like you know, but his eyes are red and he grins alot, when he grins a small sharp tooth pokes out, project is a shadow copy with sonic spikes, and yellow on the top of the spikes

So. Project looks EXACTLY like Sonic (even blue fur, peach chest fur and muzzle, clothing, ect?), except for yellow streaks in his quills? Gosh, that reminds me of that one Shadow Android with the yellow streaks. XD
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:57 pm

nah, hes black like shad, sonic body shape, chest is the same as sonic though, same with facial features
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:45 pm

sored wrote:
nah, hes black like shad, sonic body shape, chest is the same as sonic though, same with facial features

*snickers*
So he looks like a lovechild from that Shadow Android and Sonic? XD
-shot'd-

Teehee. I'll get right on it, then.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:49 pm

project: -.- you are wierd
me: agreed
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:22 pm

sored wrote:
project: -.- you are wierd
me: agreed

Me: Why thank you- HEY, ARE YOU TRYING TO HIT ON ME?!
Everyone: *facepalm*
Me: Alright, get it through your head that Huckles is the only man for me!
Amy: ...This brings back old times. D:
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 pm

project: i am married
me: and i dont really like you that way, you iz good fwiend
huckles: why wont she give up?
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:49 pm

sored wrote:
project: i am married
me: and i dont really like you that way, you iz good fwiend
huckles: why wont she give up?

Me: *ignores all but Huckles* Because we're ment to be together! <3
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:55 pm

huckles: -.- i have a crazy fangirl, what do i do?
evil consience: BEAT HER UP!
good consience: tell her nicely that you are not interested and you would rather be friends
huckles: hmmmm, beat up or say not interested, shad?
shad: i dont know, only that im damned to be married to a crazy owl thing
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:34 pm

sored wrote:
huckles: -.- i have a crazy fangirl, what do i do?
evil consience: BEAT HER UP!
good consience: tell her nicely that you are not interested and you would rather be friends
huckles: hmmmm, beat up or say not interested, shad?
shad: i dont know, only that im damned to be married to a crazy owl thing

Sol: ^3^ *a broken record sound is heard, and everyone freezes as I poof onscreen*
Real Me: Alright, alright. What the hell is going on here?! Sol, I said no relationships with the cannons. Especially the emo.
Sol: OH MY GOD, HE'S EMO?!!! D: *gasps and runs away from Shadow, hiding behind Kay, shuddering*
Real Me: Yes, yes he is. And Crazy Me who usuallly only comes out if I have a sugar rush! Leave that poor, defenseless anthromorphic Australian mole thing alone.
Crazy: He's an echidna.
Real: Whatever. Have you SEEN what those things look like? *holds up a picture of a real echidna*
Everyone: OH MY GOD.
Sol: It looks kinda like a platypus. c:
Kay: PERRY! PERRY THE- *hit by a shoe* Ow!
Crazy: But he looks nothing like that, and is therefore still cute in my imagination. So I will continue to wuv him!
Real: And Luna! GET THE HELL BACK HERE WITH SONIC! *summons Luna, who is holding a dagger above Sonic's eyeball, but quickly hides it behind her back* UH, THOSE VARIOUS SLASHES AND STUFF WERE SELF INFLICTED, I HAD NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH IT!
Real: STFU, I'll deal with you later. *teleports Luna off somwhere* Alright, YOU THERE. *jabs a finger at Sonic's chest* How the hell did you deal with Super in Fleetway?
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:50 pm

shad: I TOLD YOU ALREADY! IM NOT EMO! FUCK YOU ALL!
project: dont get ya knickers in a knot bro
shad: : im not an emo, i am a certified badass, must you all think that cuz im sad alot that im emo? IM HAPPY NOW! i dont miss that stupid human girl watserface
honic: CHILIDOG!
me: shut up honic -.-
huckles: *sneaks away*
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:15 am

sored wrote:
shad: I TOLD YOU ALREADY! IM NOT EMO! FUCK YOU ALL!
project: dont get ya knickers in a knot bro
shad: : im not an emo, i am a certified badass, must you all think that cuz im sad alot that im emo? IM HAPPY NOW! i dont miss that stupid human girl watserface
honic: CHILIDOG!
me: shut up honic -.-
huckles: *sneaks away*

Sol: DAMN EMOS. *fires happy ray at Shadow, which turns his fur rainbow and gets him high*
Fangirls: Oooooooh! MARIA'S NOT GONNA LIKE THIS. C: *skips off to write about Maria throwing a rock at Shadow's head from Heaven for that*
Kay: He doesn't mean Maria you twits, he obviously means that Molly bitch.
Sol: KAY! Don't cuss!
Kay: But you do it.
Sol: OH MY GOD, I CUSS?!! *horrified* BUT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY-GO-LUCKY AND OPTIMISTIC, I CAN'T CUSS!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:22 am

shad: MARIA SUCKS GODS PEN! and that hippy ray dont work on an android
me: 0.0
project: he is not the true shadow, he is what ian thinks shad will be like when he is older
huckles: YES! IM AWAY FROM THAT CRAZY FANGIRL PERSON!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Sol: I'm not a fucking hippy, dammit! Mad
Kay: ...You do realize that the REAL Shadow has killed about every other android, and as soon as he hears about your existance, he will come and slay you?
Rose: But doesn't he only do that on Tuesdays?
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 pm

project: this shad is my bro, and he isnt the canon one, and i will protect him, after all, im made from his DNA
shad: i have a loving bro =3
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Me: I couls also do a pic. (Huckles killing Soluna if you want) I'm really fucking bored.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:32 pm

im currently takeing couple pic requests but go easy on me im a amaure
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:17 pm

heh.. huckles killin soluna, that would be funny... can you also add honics dismembered head on a pike?
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 pm

I'll see what I can do my man. Wait, how do you want her killed? Stabbed, heart ripped out, soul spliced in two(I can go all day here folks)
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 pm

head ripped off -.-
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:18 pm

God, I'm gone for like, five freaking months and when I finally manage to sneak on you try to kill me?

ARE YOU WITH THEM?
THE GOVERNMENT?
ARE YOU SPIES?

Kay: Major WTF.
Sol: Stop flipping out.
Luna: Seriously. It's just the fucking government.

Me: Shut up, I wouldn't BE on the run if you hadn't shot the policeman who was trying to arrest Kay for ordering illegal machine parts.
Kay: I needed them, though!

Me: Pah.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 pm

Shut up Soluna. Not kidding just shut up.

L: KAY!! *tacklehuggles*

Comet: Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Cutie_0215 wrote:
Shut up Soluna. Not kidding just shut up.

L: KAY!! *tacklehuggles*

Comet: Jesus.

I suddenly feel lack of positive energy from this forum. Damn it, Ian, how many fucking demons are on here now?!!

Kay: L! *cuddles*
Sol: COMET! *ubermegatacklehuggleglomps* :3
Luna: ...God. The "I don't want to be here anymore" feeling is returning very quickly.
Cameron: Show some looooove, Lunaaa~ *flail*
Maya: I told you to stay out of the vodka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: charrie drawing requests   charrie drawing requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

charrie drawing requests
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rules and random things-
Jump to: