projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"the party"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

"the party" Empty
PostSubject: "the party"   "the party" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:21 pm

ooc:ok so this next part is about kim and the treaty between the lycans, the demons, and kamia's troops so lets start this shit out at the party

bic: at rush's mansion there was alarge party everyone was there, in the middle of the main room was a large stage with drums guitars and mics set up. "this will be fun" rush said popping a large cigar in his mouth, he was dressed in a nice black and white suit something very similar to what JFK would wear, he stood there at the front door waiting for a few 'special guests'.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

"the party" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:09 am

A ball of paper was flicked at Rush's head, "I got your bloody invite.." said Kamia, who held up to peace signs with her hands. She just wore a regular black suit, "So this is suppose to be a treaty peace party or something..."she batted her hand away and looked around like she didnt really care.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

"the party" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:51 pm

"something like that" rush said picking up the paper before causualy tossing it into a bush with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

"the party" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:45 pm

"i wonder if kmea will show up, i wonder if there will be any entertainment, i wonder if i'll get drunk blah blah blah" midnight was jabbering as usual, and projection's eye was twitching, 'i dont know how he got the short straw, and im stuck with him as my bodyguard' he thought, "can you get him to SHATTAP!?!?!?!?" tails yelled, who was his other bodyguard, 'i like that tails got the long straw, but midnight annoys him too much' projection then thought, rush's mansion came into sight, "finally, we're here" projection said, "i dont see why we couldn't just poof straight here from hell" tails whined, "because rush wants us to be at the door" projection replied, "hey rush, ill see you inside" midnight said walking straight through, "you are my bodyguard, you stay at my side" projection said grabbing the collar of midnight's pure white tuxedo, projection's tuxedo was pure red, "to accent my eyes" he said pointing at the tux, and tails wore a mercury one piece battle suit
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

"the party" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:14 pm

"hello son in law" rush said not trying to twitch too much. "please kmea, projection....and bodyguards" rush said. "please follow me into my hide out to talk about some....pressing issues" rush said opening a large hidden door. "fucking hope niche shows up" kim said getting up on the stage.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

"the party" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:18 pm

"fuck it, go, drink, screw people" projection said to midnight and tails, "yey!" midnight said, "ill keep him out of trouble" tails said

niche, betty and silver walked up to rush's mansion, with espion, honey, PJ and byte close behind, sony and projection wanted to stay home and play Xbox 360
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

"the party" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the party"   "the party" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm

"ey gals start it up" kim said before sniper,pyro and alma appeared on guitar drums and bass. "time to have some fun" kim said into the mic. before begining to play 'the one' "All my life I've been debating.
All the crows, they sit there waiting, wondering what I'm going to eat
Until I have it, I cant breathe
I only see you on the floor, your heart's not beating any more.
My lust for you just can not wait.
Your skin, it tastes like choc-o-late.
Staring blankly at the sun.
Wait for my time to come.
Your happy life, it makes me sick, all the screaming sounds like music...
Losing all my holy dreams, some one tell me what they mean
There's a iron smell of blood in the air, but I can't find it anywhere...

I've been waiting for someone to find me... become apart of me...
I've been waiting for you to, come here, kill me and set me free...
I've been waiting for...

Blood's flavor is so metallic, it's smell makes me go phrenetic...
Textures that I find in you is a thick viscous glue...
Like, some nights I become so keen, with all I touch and all I see...
There's a iron smell of blood in the air, and now I see it everywhere...

I've been waiting for someone to find me and become apart of me...
I've been waiting for you to come here and kill me and set me free...
Oh...
I've been waiting for the one.

I've been waiting for the one... (Echo)
I've been waiting for someone... (Echo)
I've been waiting for you to come here and kill me...
I've been waiting for...

I've been waiting for someone
to find me and become... apart of me...
Oh...
I've been waiting for you... to come here... and kill me... and set me free...
I've been waiting for.....

Yeah-yeah...
I've been waiting for you to come here and kill me...
I've been waiting for..." (kim is all the voices so yeah another talent multiple voices)