projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kim's first assignment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

kim's first assignment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 am

"meh" PJ said
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:41 am

"hey pj tell your father that everyone is meeting at rush's mansion for a party or something" blackout said looking in the general direction of him. "indeed it should be a good party" sniper said downing more whiskey.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:09 pm

"okay, ill make sure to do so" PJ said, "or maybe i could tell project" came another voice from the corner, it was espio, "and i need a good excuse to see my brother in law"
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:20 pm

"good ill see all of ya at the party im going to go stumble towards the mansion in my drunken stouper" blackout said. "indeed lets go" the lizard said as he seemed to phase out of reality. later that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kim's first assignment
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: