projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Empty
PostSubject: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Interest died.

Last edited by Lustful Insanity on Sun May 09, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Vote please.

Your talking to a very indecisive person-No your not...ya your are...no-yes-nnnnnoooo-yyyeah....maybe.....
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Lustful Insanity wrote:
Vote please.

Your talking to a very indecisive person-No your not...ya your are...no-yes-nnnnnoooo-yyyeah....maybe.....

The anthro is cute, da? And more suiting, since Sonic-styled is too innocent for the fan-made Bloodlust, which has become it's own fandom entirely, and Anime is... too human for them, ne?
Maybe if you used more Sonic-like noses for the anthros.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Lustful Insanity wrote:
Vote please.

The anthro is cute, da? And more suiting, since Sonic-styled is too innocent for the fan-made Bloodlust, which has become it's own fandom entirely, and Anime is... too human for them, ne?
Maybe if you used more Sonic-like noses for the anthros.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

XD Double post.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:55 pm

I hate when my computer does a double post.
So anthro really? I get what you are saying use animal noses instead of human....for I sec I thought you meant using the muzzle and noses from my sonic with anime eyes. *shakes head* Ive been having wored thoughts lately.
DA? I have a deviant art count, yes. Its the "WWW" Button at the bottom of all my post. Accounts name is: Lustful-Insanity. But Im like dead on it now, well art wise, I talk to people on it.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Lustful Insanity wrote:
I hate when my computer does a double post.
So anthro really? I get what you are saying use animal noses instead of human....for I sec I thought you meant using the muzzle and noses from my sonic with anime eyes. *shakes head* Ive been having wored thoughts lately.
DA? I have a deviant art count, yes. Its the "WWW" Button at the bottom of all my post. Accounts name is: Lustful-Insanity. But Im like dead on it now, well art wise, I talk to people on it.

I have a dA too.
But actually... I would've said dA if I were asking.
"Da" is actually the russian word for "yes", which I have adopted as a sort of cutesy word to use lately.
Like how sometimes in anime, a cutesy character that likes/is a cat might go "nyaa?" at the end of their sentances.
Thank you for the important tidbit of stalker-information, anyways. :3

Yusshhhh~. While Canadians are love, double-posts are hate. D:

I use anime eyes and shiz but animal noses and sometimes muzzles on my charries. :3
The two lil dot things are weeeird though. D:
That's why the few times I draw crappy excuses for humans, I use sort of >-shaped noses like in anime. :3
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:49 pm

I vote anthro cause rush looks bitchin that way
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:53 pm

The only word I know in Russian is "nyet" that no, Im not sure hows its spelled. I know enough German to be understood and I barely grasp Spanish.
But I get what you mean, I say "ni" when I get scared or freak out.
Stalking is fun~! Its amazing what people due when they think that they are alone.
I draw the weirdest things, I should really post them up but been to lazy. Most of my art has been going to my teacher. That a no idea of what to draw is painful for me. That why I want to start this comic, something for my to do, and I will draw.

Last edited by Lustful Insanity on Sat May 08, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:55 pm

Interesting
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:58 pm

I'mma lmao so loud they'll here me all up in China when I see how she portrays Ian.
Because I can't even comprehend what a mosquito thing looks like.
Hell, half the time I don't even remember what the little buggers look like, because I honestly don't care.
Don'ttakeoffenseSoredkthx, justmyAmericansideshowing.

FFFFT.
LEARN RUSSIAN AND CANADIAN (note Canadian's as much of a language as American and Mexican. But American is a totally epic language, cuz I speak it, so the fuck I'm saying?) CUZ THEY IS SEXY, K.
BECAUSE ALL WILL BECOME ONE WITH RUSSIA Y/Y~.

Haha, not. All will become one with SEALAND, bitches, and you KNOW it! (Sealand is actually a mini-country that lives all up on one of England's abandoned naval bases. XD They're the tiniest nation in the world, but they've got a government, technology, and a computer program that could take over the world. Do not mess with the midget country.)

STALKING IS AUDHFUJHFLRFHRI AMAAZINGLY EPIC. I learned a helluva alot by stalking people.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:08 am

Canadian speaks french, my mom used to know. She try teaching me it once, all that stuck in my head is "Qu'est-ce que" (I think its spelled right.) Ive lived in England, but I didnt fit in. I LOVE TO EAT WITH MY HANDS! They ate a doughnut with a spoon! Sorry if I sound crud, BUT A SPOON!
spoon.......it haunts my dreams *self slap*
I miss living over there though, better school system.
Eh, Im happy being in California.
I WANT TO SEE THE WORLD! But, Fuck planes man! I have the worst luck in airports.

Im sorry, if I rammble on, Im kinda one of those people, who MUST have the last word.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:13 am

Lustful Insanity wrote:
Canadian speaks french, my mom used to know. She try teaching me it once, all that stuck in my head is "Qu'est-ce que" (I think its spelled right.) Ive lived in England, but I didnt fit in. I LOVE TO EAT WITH MY HANDS! They ate a doughnut with a spoon! Sorry if I sound crud, BUT A SPOON!
spoon.......it haunts my dreams *self slap*
I miss living over there though, better school system.
Eh, Im happy being in California.
I WANT TO SEE THE WORLD! But, Fuck planes man! I have the worst luck in airports.

Im sorry, if I rammble on, Im kinda one of those people, who MUST have the last word.

I know. Canadians speak French/English, drink milk from bags, have maple leaves on their McDonalds signs, and end every sentance with "eh!".
SO I WORSHIP THEMMM~

I only recently found out about the maple leaf thing. Or else I would've gone up there (life's ambition *nods solemnly*) and said "WTF THERE'S A MAPLE LEAF STUCK TO THE MCDONALDS SIGN. D: *tries to pry it off*"

I live in the sexy state of Volunteers~, chyeahhh~.
WHERE ALL OUR EDUCATIONAL MONEY GOES INTO SPORTS AND OUR TEAMS STILL SUCK. Very Happy

WHUTCHU TALKIN BOUT MAN.
AIRPLANES ARE SEXYCOOLFUN TO RIDE IN. D: AND THEY GIVE YOU FREE PEANUTS.

http://www.sealandgov.org/history.html
:3
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:21 am

I remember my Allie telling me the Canada was a military you didnt want to mess with. Im not picky when it comes to nationality. I still think Australian accents are sexy~!

Rumor is the California is cutting out the art programs in middle school every elementary. That just hurts me deeply. Gonna have little robot children....staring, with unblinking eyes.....ITS NOT RIGHT!

Some airplanes are fun, yes. But I get tired of them after a while, I been on a airplane too many time to remember. I have to go on one this summer, then winter and so on.....dad's family is on the other side of the country.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:29 am

Lustful Insanity wrote:
I remember my Allie telling me the Canada was a military you didnt want to mess with. Im not picky when it comes to nationality. I still think Australian accents are sexy~!

Rumor is the California is cutting out the art programs in middle school every elementary. That just hurts me deeply. Gonna have little robot children....staring, with unblinking eyes.....ITS NOT RIGHT!

Some airplanes are fun, yes. But I get tired of them after a while, I been on a airplane too many time to remember. I have to go on one this summer, then winter and so on.....dad's family is on the other side of the country.

Fckyeah you don't want to mess wid dem sexy bitches. D:
THEY KICKED GERMANY'S ASS WHEN GERMANY WAS WINNING IN LIKE, WW1.
I know many sexy Australians~.

*legasp* OHFUCKNOWAI. When my evil demon of an art teacher hears about that she's gonna be OHFUCKNO and take out her anger on us by yelling, throwing stuff, and making us draw mailboxes!

Yeah. My step-mom and annoyinglilfuckofabrother live over in Cali, in like, Reseda or some shiz. I never learned how to spell it but it's a less-then-thirty-minute-drive-in-her-minivan-to-Hollywood.
Hollywood is so damn overrated btw. D:<
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:34 am

Accents are sexy~!

FUCK HOLLYWOOD! Its Long beach all about the beaches. I will never swim in a California beach, but they just so pretty to look at.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:38 am

Lustful Insanity wrote:
Accents are sexy~!

FUCK HOLLYWOOD! Its Long beach all about the beaches. I will never swim in a California beach, but they just so pretty to look at.

OHGOD IKR. Especially British accents~! Very Happy

SRSLY.
HOLLYWOOD IS SHIT. JUST A BUNCH OF SHOESTORES AND A FUCKING THEATER.
SO WHUT.

California beaches SUCK.
They're all rocks for the first five feet, then-
HOLYFUCKINGSHITONASTICK-
ohwai. It's just seaweed. Not like-
EEEEEK-
Oh wait. Just a rock.

THAT TOTALLY DIDN'T HAPPEN TO ME IRL SO STFU OK?! T-T
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:40 am

Oui, si to habite a Canada tu parler en Francis tres bein. Mais, C'est tres stupide aussi.

(Yes, if you live in Canada you speak in French very well. But, it's very stupid too.)

On the other note, we don't end every sentance with eh, and the USA doesn't care about our military. They also only joined WW1 for selfish reasons. You little buggars.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:56 am

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
Oui, si to habite a Canada tu parler en Francis tres bein. Mais, C'est tres stupide aussi.

(Yes, if you live in Canada you speak in French very well. But, it's very stupid too.)

On the other note, we don't end every sentance with eh, and the USA doesn't care about our military. They also only joined WW1 for selfish reasons. You little buggars.

Fffft.
WE HAD MOTIVES. GOOD MOTIVES. D:
BECAUSE WE ARE THE HEROES.
SO WE HAD TO SAVE YOUR SORRY ASSES~.
I feel so loyally torn when someone brings up WW1, or any war America's against Italy.
Because... that's like me, going against me. D: *is both*

So I do the smart thing.
I side with Russia. 83
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:40 am

Bitch. You wqouldn't have had to save us if you had joined earlier. You're idiots who were sunk for going to a war zone then went all like:

"BITCH! You gonna die! We gonna kick your asses 'cause we awesum!"

Don't pull that shit with me.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
Bitch. You wqouldn't have had to save us if you had joined earlier. You're idiots who were sunk for going to a war zone then went all like:

"BITCH! You gonna die! We gonna kick your asses 'cause we awesum!"

Don't pull that shit with me.

Well we're all like "we're trying to be peaceful so that you guys don't go all FUCK OFF AMERICA, GET OUT OF OUR FUCKING BUSINESS" like you always do. D; And you KNOW it.

So stop hatin' on us for not joining when you hate on us FOR joining.
DON'T DISS OUR AWESOME HERO-NESS.

...I freaked when I heard Prussia got dissolved after WW2.
WHY SO FUCKING CRUEEEELLLL? PRUSSIA DIDN'T DO ANYTHING...
Er, well, they're the part of Germany that the Nazi party came from, but still...
WHY. WHY.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:01 pm

I like it when people die. When people die I smile. Cuz we all will die one day-old or not, death will always be there. People are idiots, they truly are and some deserve to die. Some even deserve immortality-only to feel nothing but pain and suffering. So live life-love, hate, pain and joy. Yin and yang. Can feel one without the other. What is light without dark?
So shut up about war and countries-Because they all suck! Past will repeat itself-another holocaust will be upon us.
"You have dick and you have pussies. BUT! Also you have assholes"
Fuck man its life, cant handle it? Then die because your going to die anyway.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Lustful Insanity wrote:
I like it when people die. When people die I smile. Cuz we all will die one day-old or not, death will always be there. People are idiots, they truly are and some deserve to die. Some even deserve immortality-only to feel nothing but pain and suffering. So live life-love, hate, pain and joy. Yin and yang. Can feel one without the other. What is light without dark?
So shut up about war and countries-Because they all suck! Past will repeat itself-another holocaust will be upon us.
"You have dick and you have pussies. BUT! Also you have assholes"
Fuck man its life, cant handle it? Then die because your going to die anyway.

I'd say amen, but that's a bit screwed logic right there.
It's "we're all gonna die in the end, so fucking enjoy life in all it's bipolarness while you have it, ungrateful bitch".
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Yes, we all die. But some of us hate wars, hate shit about it and everything for some reasons. Like me. I hate it because all of us are dying already. It's like, Devil, help us please. I don't.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:38 pm

WHO THE FUCK WORSHIPS THE DEVIL?
Hes cool an all but, in the end he'll betray you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:   If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I were to make a comic, about Bloodlust:
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rules and random things-
Jump to: