projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The hospital is not the cleanest place.

Go down 
+2
Rush
Themindsofthemany
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:51 am

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
Me: No. No you are not. You're worse then Soluna Mr Leader of failure. Got that? Because it is true. Also, hi war You need to die soon. BECAUSE WARS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!

Mystery: *looks at Jessica* We might want to run.

THE FORK YOU TALKING BOUT, BETCH. D:<
I'm too awesome to be compared to him~. X3
-shot'd twenty times-
Back to top Go down
Themindsofthemany

Themindsofthemany

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:57 am

Jessica: Vat?
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:01 am

Me: Give Mystery his H1N1, Flu, and about 18 other shots and I'll make sure you don't get hurt. Also, make sure the needles hurt.
Back to top Go down
Themindsofthemany

Themindsofthemany

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:06 am

Jessica: *Takes the needles and makes sure all the caps stay on, and pops them in, injects them slowly takes time to put the caps back on, then takes the cap off another and injects it again, since each would make it sorer and sorer*
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:39 am

Mystery: *flinches at each one*

Me: *hiding and waiting*
Back to top Go down
Themindsofthemany

Themindsofthemany

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Jessica: *still giving the injections*
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Mystery: *whines somewhat* N-N-No more.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:35 am

war: sorry tails and deception, didnt work
deception: *was hiding as wars nosebleed* that isnt fun...
tails: *was hiding as wars erection* do you clean down there dude?
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:09 am

Pyro:hey war, tell midnight, aka pain he knocked me up

chama: *sitting in corner messing around with butterfly knife*
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Rush wrote:
Pyro:hey war, tell midnight, aka pain he knocked me up

chama: *sitting in corner messing around with butterfly knife*

Fwahaha.
Whore.
AndgodnowhehasTWOpeoplepregnant.
He really gets around.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Pyro:I ain't a whorehe came early
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Rush wrote:
Pyro:I ain't a whorehe came early

Ffft, not you.
Him.
Though maybe you are too, I just don't know you enough yet.
I should've said something else to make it clearer, but any other things I could say would be like, questioning his sexuality.
Oh, I just realized something.
ARE YOU ONE OF THEM ANCIENT KING DUDES WITH TWENTY WIVES, MIDNIGHT.
CUZ IT SURE SEEMS LIKE IT.
Luna: ...
Sol: I think she's trying to stand up for you.
Luna: But I'm perfectly fine WITHOUT.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Pyro:eh...but ya from what I understand he has alot of wives.....he probebly ate them....I mean he almost ate me for the sake of mustacrakish!

Chama:eh
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:32 pm

midnight: if you are referring to my past, yes i have had quite a few wives, 100 mortals to be exact, none knew of my heratige... and you two bear then next two to bring pain to the world! MY HEIRS! MUHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Blackout:erm midnight you may want to calm down a bit pyro sorta wants to string your intestines like ribbons across te world

Pyro:rips open a spy and begins to beat the shit out of him then toarches his body*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:55 pm

me: the high demon of envy died, i need a new envy...
war: im gonna miss her
midnight: yeah, she was kinda envious of crusha...
projection: my wife, with her perfect tits, tight ass, hot body figure and me... envy wanted all that yes?
midnight: just you im afraid
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Crusha:it all in the genetic structure hon,and also a leather girdle bra thing could never pronounce the damn thing,eh *disapears*

rush:facepalm* my daughter is a slut

rako:a married slut

rush:says the guy with homicidal children

rako:eh
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Kay: I have the STRANGEST feeling that if someone with half a brain discovered this, they'd think that our creators were mentally unstable. [sarcasm]I WONDER WHY I THINK THAT. [/sarcasm]
Me: Aww, Kay, that's so nice! You're suggesting I have a brain!
Kay: No, you stupid git, you don't even have 10% of a brain mass and you know it.
Me: THAT GAME IS RIGGED.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Me: *holds out jar labed 'Candy's brain* with a large brain* I have mine. Just I use it for school only. Now to put up my new character!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:52 pm

me: hey kay... i can spell supercallifragilisticespialidocious
niche: even though the sound of it is actually quite atrocious!
me: my CHARRIES have less than 10% brain mass, and my IQ is over 200
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am

Me:nd crusha is the biggestfuckingslutinhellandsheismarriedtothedemonking!!!!!!!

Crusha:fuck off moron *begins to file down oversized claws* god damn it I hate these hand and this damned time of year

me:sniffs air*.......OHMYFUCKINGGAWD!!!!!!!! *jumps behinde a large wall of sandbags*

crusha: *tackles projection tothe ground and begins to kiss him
up*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:45 am

me: AQW NOW HAS WEREWOLF REP STUFF! WOOOOOOOOT! imma gonna get the werewolf armor, and combine it with my chaos werewolf helm!
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:26 am

Me:eh

crusha:gets all gropey gropey*

rush:......eh I'm just glad this time of the year dosnt affect me

speed:not unless your around cc

rush:or your around kmea XP
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:45 pm

project: ah like this time of year
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Rush:but I bet you won't like it when she uses you as her sex slave for the next 2 weeks,and the scary thing is she will still go at after that *small chuckle* hope ou like protine shakes cause that is all you'll be drinking for thenext two months

crusha: *gets all rapey and violently fucks projection*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hospital is not the cleanest place.   The hospital is not the cleanest place. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hospital is not the cleanest place.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next