a place for sonic rps
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 i summon blood guts and gore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: i summon blood guts and gore   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 pm

i felt like putting this if you feel like haveing a bloody ass rp o.o;

so far since all were doing is writeing bloody ass gorey storys witch is way better than my rp idea i'll change this to~ I SUMMON ALL YOUR BLOOD GUTS AND GORE STORYS soooo for thoes just joining us write the most gorey and fucking scarey story eva!

also if im really bored i might grade them on how much they scared the shit outta me =w=; you can also rate other pepoles storys by giveing them grades um anyway thats it ^w^


Last edited by wizeman_is_tia's_bitch on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insane

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 pm

*Brust threw a demon's stomach*

There cant be blood, guts and gore with out me! Mehaha-Hehehehe*spazz twitch*


Last edited by Nica on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:24 am

YAY! blood guts and gore!

_________________
combat arms rules =D

youtube combat arms channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/CombatArmsLakie2000?feature=mhee
no vids yet D=
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.forumotion.com
Ying and Yang

avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 26
Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 pm

*walks in, spinning two bloody axes* Screw you too Tia. Could you have picked a worse time to make this board? I think not. Oh freaking well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush

avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 23
Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:37 pm

ah gore and creepiness, a perfect spot for Jarvis and also vagi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insane

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Heart racing as breathing became a harder, a girl shivered in fear. Her heart was beating loudly and skipping beats at the sound of every foot step, the room was pitch black. Loud foot steps, thumped on their way to the door. She was in a fetal position with her knees pulled tightly into her chest, her body squished up into a corner. The door knob rattled and turn. There were no hiding spots in there room, maybe plain sight can save her. Muscles tighten on the verge of crying, she closed her eyes hoping in be over. The door creak open, the girl's heart beat faster. She whispered inaudible prayers, wishing, hoping, pleading not to be found, not to be seen. The foot steps made the broads squeak under the weight of the figure standing in the door way. Shifting its weight it placed one foot into the room, making a loud thud against the hard wood floor. The girl in fear couldn't move as it came closer to her body, she panted lightly and began to sob softly. The foot steps stopped a foot way from the girl. Scared, the girl swallowed almost chocking on her saliva, with every possible variable running through her head. A hand shot down and grabbed the girl by the back of her shirt. Yanking her up from the ground, no longer touching the ground, she panic and let out a frighten shriek.

(Since it seems that no one else has taken a interest in this board I shall post up those random like horror and or gory since I get in my head....YAY! FOR SPAMMING!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Nica wrote:
Heart racing as breathing became a harder, a girl shivered in fear. Her heart was beating loudly and skipping beats at the sound of every foot step, the room was pitch black. Loud foot steps, thumped on their way to the door. She was in a fetal position with her knees pulled tightly into her chest, her body squished up into a corner. The door knob rattled and turn. There were no hiding spots in there room, maybe plain sight can save her. Muscles tighten on the verge of crying, she closed her eyes hoping in be over. The door creak open, the girl's heart beat faster. She whispered inaudible prayers, wishing, hoping, pleading not to be found, not to be seen. The foot steps made the broads squeak under the weight of the figure standing in the door way. Shifting its weight it placed one foot into the room, making a loud thud against the hard wood floor. The girl in fear couldn't move as it came closer to her body, she panted lightly and began to sob softly. The foot steps stopped a foot way from the girl. Scared, the girl swallowed almost chocking on her saliva, with every possible variable running through her head. A hand shot down and grabbed the girl by the back of her shirt. Yanking her up from the ground, no longer touching the ground, she panic and let out a frighten shriek.

(Since it seems that no one else has taken a interest in this board I shall post up those random like horror and or gory since I get in my head....YAY! FOR SPAMMING!)
HELL YEAH~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:37 pm

(Can't have one without Luna and her horrible grudge against hedgehogs, especially ones that look like Sonic. XD And sort of an AU-thing for her as well, because Sol and Kay aren't here to stop her. Razz )

It was a party. Teenagers flocked there to get drunk, have a good time, and possibly get laid. The euphoric aura of the party goers slightly sickened her. But she was here for a reason, and Solaris be damned if she didn't get what she wanted. She scanned the crowd, taking a sip of her beer.
A male hedgehog, about nineteen, took a seat on the couch beside her. "Hey babe, don't think I've seen you around here before." He smirked, though it was quite obvious from where he was staring that he wasn't interested in chit-chat.
She could play his game.

It wasn't long until they, (or rather, he, since Luna was quite sober) was stumbling away from the main party and into a small bedroom. The door was slammed shut, though it did nothing to drown out the music. She pinned him against the wall, with a seductive smirk. The feline slipped out a knife, pressing it to the back of his throat. "I love this part." She purred, then dug it in deeper.

The next morning, a rabbit girl headed up to her room, to be greeted by a horrific scene.

It had appeared someone threw a dark crimson paint on the walls, but when she looked closer, she realized that it was blood. Organs were strewn about in intricate designs, and what she had at first thought was someone sleeping peacefully in the bed was actually a detatched head. The hedgehog had been skinned, and his pelt hung on the back of the door. A crescent moon had been drawn on the bloodstained gray fur with black lip-gloss.

Needless to say, she was rather shocked.


Last edited by Soluna on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:37 pm

a boy was playing outside quietly he had gotten into a huge fight with his father and had ran out.the child must have been around the age of 8 he wandered over to his older friend next door who was like his older brother he told the child he would hide him from his father and knocked him out.the boy awoke in a small closed in room he could not move his legs or arms and there was a small light that he could barely see threw.the boy smiled thinking this was the perfect hiding spot and stayed there for 3 days without food or water he was always happy tho because be could speak to his friend threw the small light but then the boy began to miss his family and asked his friend if he thought his dad was still mad and that he was going to apologize to him the friend told him he couldn't the boy asked why and as he did water began to fill the box area threw the hole giving the little boy no air to breath....later a girl appeared in the persons yard.she began to come over everyday over and over inti'll it rained and the man asked her to stay over due to the rain she agreed and awoke in the same room as the little boy did the girl was scared but kept her cool the man told the girl she couldn't leave but the girl disagreed.like the boy he kept her in the room for 3 days but after the first day there was no sound the man was scared that she had escaped and began to shovel out the "room" from dirty to discover her body was torn up and filled with rotting black organs and black ink from a ball point pen...5 days later the same man was found under a oak tree his organs were wrapped around the tree and pinned down with needles and nails and his own head was oozing red ooze.....

(i know my story sucks donkey balls but thats all i can come up with)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ying and Yang

avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 26
Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:59 pm

She sat, drumming her pencil. It had been a year. A year! Her last book was starting to lose it's hype. She didn't get one soon and she was done. "But what to write?" she thought outloud "When those were all fake" before a dark glint came to her eyes. She began to write, looking for stuff as she did. Soon all oof it was there, the last word wrote. She then slipped out of the house, locking the door.

About a year later, there was a knock on the door. "Open up!" barked an officer. There was no anwser. When they busted in, what they saw would haunt them, well, not really. Strung from the celling were organs, as if they were ribbons at a birthday. There was a heart pinata as well. Smelling an odd smell, they walked into the kitchen, to find a dead girl, guts still half in her, half out, poised to scrub the floor. Touching one, it exploded, a parge amount of a pale orange substance. THey then realized it was blood, mixed with marker. Horrified, they walked around. A girl was falling off the couch, blood stuck in her throat, a large- and also dead- black dog looking like it was ripping out her organs, a axe through it. Next they found a man, his eyes in his mouth, half chewed, a plate of others guts on his plate. Blood still dripped from the throat, slashed open, his esphoogas out in the open air, a black pen in it. More scenes like this were found around the house. They even found a person poised to cut off another's head, the head on the ground! But when they came to the last room, there was an awful noise. Opening the door, a hoard of bats swooped out, free at last. A mangled body sat, facing away from the gaurds. Her mouth was half open, as if in suprise. Her eyes had been ripped from their sockets, placed to face her, still connected to her brain though. Her arms were a mess of wounds, slashes, and bones ripping free of the skin. The oddest of all was the large knife she held, and the large bloody words of 'THE END' written on her chest. A white cat tail was draped around her, possible the only thing that was even slightly animal other then the dog. "Like my new book boys?" somebody chirped "Because you're in it now. Meet the death house!" before a loud, ripping sound was heard. All the other police knew of their friend, was, he was a goner. AS he fell down, his head open to reveal the brain, the others fled, many dying by bear traps ripping out their hearts, or stakes flying through their neck. There has been no end to the horror. And there never will be. Why?

I am that girl. The one with 'THE END' in her chest. And I am not dead. I was still alive when they saw me. But, now I'm more. And revenge.....revenge is waiting for you. Watch every house you pass. For you may find a policeman, ears gone, brain showing, hanging in a closet, eyes wiide in suprise, the words 'I'M WAITING FOR YOU' on his chest. Now remember my little friends. Death is coming for all of us, and nobody can escape it.

)Good enough for you people?(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insane

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:39 pm

A rasped-insane laugh was hear as a girl pulled her head back by the force of her laughter. Drool dribbled down the corners of her mouth, unable to control her self. Her arms were bleeding from the words she carved in herself; "Its my body! You cant touch my body! You dont own my body!" The girl wouldnt stop laughing the corners of her mouth began to tear. She was standing on a guy's freshly remove organs. The air was full of the smell of iron and waste.
The girl stopped laughing she looked around, at all the bodies. Her eyes widen as she dropped to her knees in blood. Panting heavily she began to heave and sob, "ITS MY BODY-" she shivered. Her slit hurt from them thrusting into it. "Y-Y-YOU CANT TOUCH! I-i-its m-my body..." she began to stuttered. Her voice was sore from calling-unheard pleads for help.
The bitter taste of salty-zinc linger in her mouth. She gagged and threw up but the taste stayed. "I DONT WANT TO REMEMBER!" she struggled. Her womb felt full of unwanted seeds. Barely unable to get a good grip on the knife, because its slippery of the blood of those who had violated her. She turned the knife around and stabbed her womb. Gagging in pain her eyes water up again. She twisted the knife and gasped for air as she pulled it out. She stabbed her womb again as blood and semen gushed out.
Staring at the knife, unable to keep her eyes open from the tears. She smiled madly, and began to laugh again. A decease body was right across from her, his eyes were open. "STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!!" She screamed in frustration. Crawling out to the body, she began to stab out the eyes. Unable to stop herself til there was nothing left to stab.
Looking at the blood the girl licked the knife, she can still taste them.She pressed the knife harder against her tongue as more blood gushes out. The tongue rolled down her body and hit the floor. She chock on her own blood and spit it out. Still holding the knife she forced it down her throat. Tearing up her esophagus she gagged. Her body hit the floor with a loud 'thump,' cover in blood, badly beating and gushing blood, semen and piss out of ever pore of her young body, she girl mange to let out one last laugh. She died young and lost her mind in the end, but she died smiling. Knowing that the men who ruin her didnt go unjust.

(I love a good horror-rape-suicide-homicide story~<3)
(It's the continuation from my first 'story' post...I think....or it's you in the future..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Cutie_0215 wrote:
She sat, drumming her pencil. It had been a year. A year! Her last book was starting to lose it's hype. She didn't get one soon and she was done. "But what to write?" she thought outloud "When those were all fake" before a dark glint came to her eyes. She began to write, looking for stuff as she did. Soon all oof it was there, the last word wrote. She then slipped out of the house, locking the door.

About a year later, there was a knock on the door. "Open up!" barked an officer. There was no anwser. When they busted in, what they saw would haunt them, well, not really. Strung from the celling were organs, as if they were ribbons at a birthday. There was a heart pinata as well. Smelling an odd smell, they walked into the kitchen, to find a dead girl, guts still half in her, half out, poised to scrub the floor. Touching one, it exploded, a parge amount of a pale orange substance. THey then realized it was blood, mixed with marker. Horrified, they walked around. A girl was falling off the couch, blood stuck in her throat, a large- and also dead- black dog looking like it was ripping out her organs, a axe through it. Next they found a man, his eyes in his mouth, half chewed, a plate of others guts on his plate. Blood still dripped from the throat, slashed open, his esphoogas out in the open air, a black pen in it. More scenes like this were found around the house. They even found a person poised to cut off another's head, the head on the ground! But when they came to the last room, there was an awful noise. Opening the door, a hoard of bats swooped out, free at last. A mangled body sat, facing away from the gaurds. Her mouth was half open, as if in suprise. Her eyes had been ripped from their sockets, placed to face her, still connected to her brain though. Her arms were a mess of wounds, slashes, and bones ripping free of the skin. The oddest of all was the large knife she held, and the large bloody words of 'THE END' written on her chest. A white cat tail was draped around her, possible the only thing that was even slightly animal other then the dog. "Like my new book boys?" somebody chirped "Because you're in it now. Meet the death house!" before a loud, ripping sound was heard. All the other police knew of their friend, was, he was a goner. AS he fell down, his head open to reveal the brain, the others fled, many dying by bear traps ripping out their hearts, or stakes flying through their neck. There has been no end to the horror. And there never will be. Why?

I am that girl. The one with 'THE END' in her chest. And I am not dead. I was still alive when they saw me. But, now I'm more. And revenge.....revenge is waiting for you. Watch every house you pass. For you may find a policeman, ears gone, brain showing, hanging in a closet, eyes wiide in suprise, the words 'I'M WAITING FOR YOU' on his chest. Now remember my little friends. Death is coming for all of us, and nobody can escape it.

)Good enough for you people?(
A+ for a epic story that is now makeing me fear staying home alone


Last edited by wizeman_is_tia's_bitch on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Nica wrote:
A rasped-insane laugh was hear as a girl pulled her head back by the force of her laughter. Drool dribbled down the corners of her mouth, unable to control her self. Her arms were bleeding from the words she carved in herself; "Its my body! You cant touch my body! You dont own my body!" The girl wouldnt stop laughing the corners of her mouth began to tear. She was standing on a guy's freshly remove organs. The air was full of the smell of iron and waste.
The girl stopped laughing she looked around, at all the bodies. Her eyes widen as she dropped to her knees in blood. Panting heavily she began to heave and sob, "ITS MY BODY-" she shivered. Her slit hurt from them thrusting into it. "Y-Y-YOU CANT TOUCH! I-i-its m-my body..." she began to stuttered. Her voice was sore from calling-unheard pleads for help.
The bitter taste of salty-zinc linger in her mouth. She gagged and threw up but the taste stayed. "I DONT WANT TO REMEMBER!" she struggled. Her womb felt full of unwanted seeds. Barely unable to get a good grip on the knife, because its slippery of the blood of those who had violated her. She turned the knife around and stabbed her womb. Gagging in pain her eyes water up again. She twisted the knife and gasped for air as she pulled it out. She stabbed her womb again as blood and semen gushed out.
Staring at the knife, unable to keep her eyes open from the tears. She smiled madly, and began to laugh again. A decease body was right across from her, his eyes were open. "STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!!" She screamed in frustration. Crawling out to the body, she began to stab out the eyes. Unable to stop herself til there was nothing left to stab.
Looking at the blood the girl licked the knife, she can still taste them.She pressed the knife harder against her tongue as more blood gushes out. The tongue rolled down her body and hit the floor. She chock on her own blood and spit it out. Still holding the knife she forced it down her throat. Tearing up her esophagus she gagged. Her body hit the floor with a loud 'thump,' cover in blood, badly beating and gushing blood, semen and piss out of ever pore of her young body, she girl mange to let out one last laugh. She died young and lost her mind in the end, but she died smiling. Knowing that the men who ruin her didnt go unjust.

(I love a good horror-rape-suicide-homicide story~<3)
(It's the continuation from my first 'story' post...I think....or it's you in the future..)
AA++ one A for orignalty secound for the guts and gore =w=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Soluna wrote:
(Can't have one without Luna and her horrible grudge against hedgehogs, especially ones that look like Sonic. XD And sort of an AU-thing for her as well, because Sol and Kay aren't here to stop her. Razz )

It was a party. Teenagers flocked there to get drunk, have a good time, and possibly get laid. The euphoric aura of the party goers slightly sickened her. But she was here for a reason, and Solaris be damned if she didn't get what she wanted. She scanned the crowd, taking a sip of her beer.
A male hedgehog, about nineteen, took a seat on the couch beside her. "Hey babe, don't think I've seen you around here before." He smirked, though it was quite obvious from where he was staring that he wasn't interested in chit-chat.
She could play his game.

It wasn't long until they, (or rather, he, since Luna was quite sober) was stumbling away from the main party and into a small bedroom. The door was slammed shut, though it did nothing to drown out the music. She pinned him against the wall, with a seductive smirk. The feline slipped out a knife, pressing it to the back of his throat. "I love this part." She purred, then dug it in deeper.

The next morning, a rabbit girl headed up to her room, to be greeted by a horrific scene.

It had appeared someone threw a dark crimson paint on the walls, but when she looked closer, she realized that it was blood. Organs were strewn about in intricate designs, and what she had at first thought was someone sleeping peacefully in the bed was actually a detatched head. The hedgehog had been skinned, and his pelt hung on the back of the door. A crescent moon had been drawn on the bloodstained gray fur with black lip-gloss.

Needless to say, she was rather shocked.
B- needed a bit more storyline but i wuved it =w=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush

avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 23
Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:21 pm

In the not so near future there is a large organ failure pandemic,many died,out of the chaos came geneco.they produced organs and sold them to people. The surgires and organs cost morethan most people could ever pay for,but there was a nice little financing plan. If you couldn't pay they would take bak the organ regardless of your state. This is the story of a reposesion. (muhahahaha) in a dark alley there was a rather whore like woman walking down the alley,she sold a cheap knock off version of a nice little pain killer called zydrate. There was a figure slowly carrying a body behinde it. "what the fuck!?" she hissed. "your next" the figure said with an evil smile as it ripped out a still beating heart from the body. "no...I-I-I I can pay!" she said quivering in fear. "too late to pay now" the figure said slowly walking towards her with Heavy footsteps. "no you can't I was just about to pay!" she scearmed. "too late" the figure said still walking towards her before pulling out a shining scapel. She began to run. She turned down a side alley and continued to run. She ran directly into the figure agian."time to pay up" the figure said smileing sadisticly. "no!!!!" she screamed in fear trying o run away. She tripped and fell. "time to pay" the figure screached evily before stabing the woman in the back then ripping her spine out. "have a nice day" the figure said walking away with spine in hand wistling something. She was gagging on her own blood. "it can't end like this" she said sitting up blood before letting out a dying scream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ying and Yang

avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 26
Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:40 pm

"God wanted us to

Fl-y-y-y

To reach to the

Sky-y-y

He didn't see the twisted fate

As our wings grew from rock and slate

We'll belive in the power that comes

From our world

Devided yet one"

somebody sang, dancing around the room. Long silver hair, though it seemed transparent, was dusting. She had light blue eyes, eith a thick black marking around it. A small line, like a broken moon, was under her eye, and the other held a large scar, along with a small swirling design that seemed to be a tree with sparkles, at the side though. She stepped out of her room, the deep blue carpet, grey bed and blank dresser boring her. She knew the gaurds didn't know. AS she walked, she saw one, eyes glowing. He raised a whip, barbed wire around it, whipping an unseen creature who screeched. Her hands curved into claws, eyes glowing red, a crimson tint around her vision. She waved her hand, appering in her room. The other figure appered, coated in his blood, large chunks of flesh missing. "D-D-Don't" he whimpered, stepping back. The girl waved her hand, the door locking with a clang. There was a loud shriek, and a tearing sound.

THe next day, the girl walked out again. But she was different. Her one bright, cheery eyes, now were dull. No light ever sparked in themagain, and a red glow always seemed to emminate from them. Her tail was soaked in blood, along with her hands. There was blood on her ear as well, always dripping, although it should have been dry. Her pillow, once stained with tears, were still stained with tears. Red ones, bloody ones. Her bed also had bloody patcheds, and holes. As if something, or someone, had been screwed to the bed. One drawer in her dresser had blood dripping out of it, the other having blood under it as well, and some skull. Scratches covered her arms, stomache and legs. She also wore new clothes. A pair of jean shorts and a black shirt. It had no sleeves and didn't even cover her brests. Some clevage was showed, but not all. The black marks were larger, more promanite on her now white fur. Bars were on her window - made of iron or guts - nobody could tell. She had blood on her foot, and stains on her carpet. Her hair was now totally transpartent, blood on it though. She was always watching out the window, as if not wanting to see others. But she was watching the destruction. Always there, reflected. Help was painted in large letters on the wall, while as Save me was smaller, a streak to show where the writer's finger was dragged from. Behind the dresser was another word, the N the only thing showing. Know what it stands for?


"Run" the girl hissed in your ear "but for you, it's too late. And the bars? THey were the insides of my last victems. Yours will be joining them." as you spun around, dropping the paper with a scrrech. Pulling out a knife, that was rusty at first glance, she smiled. With a sickening lurch of your stomache, you realized it was blood. "Welcome" she purred "To the insane asylum" before lunging. As she did, you realized why the others dared you to come, betting all their money for you to do it. Because they knew. They were with her. Blood pooled around your feet, the dagger deep in your eyes. "Why?" you gasped, air leaving your lungs. "Because" the girl replied "Suffering will soon free you. From everything. For me, that's impossible. I'll make it better for you though" as she pulled a heart, black and rotting from the drawer, writing something down on the wall. You name, added to hundreds of others. Eyes rolling back in your head, you though you heard her whisper "I'm sorry" and a tear drip on your cheek. Then all became black, life leaving you. You watched from outside yourself as she pulled your heart out, setting it in the drawer, with hunderds of others, taking you innards and decorating the room with them. Before more happened, you left, eyes blazing. It was revenge time. Your so called friends would get it. One. By. One.

)Picture time!



And no, it isn't done. I still need to work on it. Also, the song at the begining is mine! So don't touch!(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Cutie_0215 wrote:
"God wanted us to

Fl-y-y-y

To reach to the

Sky-y-y

He didn't see the twisted fate

As our wings grew from rock and slate

We'll belive in the power that comes

From our world

Devided yet one"

somebody sang, dancing around the room. Long silver hair, though it seemed transparent, was dusting. She had light blue eyes, eith a thick black marking around it. A small line, like a broken moon, was under her eye, and the other held a large scar, along with a small swirling design that seemed to be a tree with sparkles, at the side though. She stepped out of her room, the deep blue carpet, grey bed and blank dresser boring her. She knew the gaurds didn't know. AS she walked, she saw one, eyes glowing. He raised a whip, barbed wire around it, whipping an unseen creature who screeched. Her hands curved into claws, eyes glowing red, a crimson tint around her vision. She waved her hand, appering in her room. The other figure appered, coated in his blood, large chunks of flesh missing. "D-D-Don't" he whimpered, stepping back. The girl waved her hand, the door locking with a clang. There was a loud shriek, and a tearing sound.

THe next day, the girl walked out again. But she was different. Her one bright, cheery eyes, now were dull. No light ever sparked in themagain, and a red glow always seemed to emminate from them. Her tail was soaked in blood, along with her hands. There was blood on her ear as well, always dripping, although it should have been dry. Her pillow, once stained with tears, were still stained with tears. Red ones, bloody ones. Her bed also had bloody patcheds, and holes. As if something, or someone, had been screwed to the bed. One drawer in her dresser had blood dripping out of it, the other having blood under it as well, and some skull. Scratches covered her arms, stomache and legs. She also wore new clothes. A pair of jean shorts and a black shirt. It had no sleeves and didn't even cover her brests. Some clevage was showed, but not all. The black marks were larger, more promanite on her now white fur. Bars were on her window - made of iron or guts - nobody could tell. She had blood on her foot, and stains on her carpet. Her hair was now totally transpartent, blood on it though. She was always watching out the window, as if not wanting to see others. But she was watching the destruction. Always there, reflected. Help was painted in large letters on the wall, while as Save me was smaller, a streak to show where the writer's finger was dragged from. Behind the dresser was another word, the N the only thing showing. Know what it stands for?


"Run" the girl hissed in your ear "but for you, it's too late. And the bars? THey were the insides of my last victems. Yours will be joining them." as you spun around, dropping the paper with a scrrech. Pulling out a knife, that was rusty at first glance, she smiled. With a sickening lurch of your stomache, you realized it was blood. "Welcome" she purred "To the insane asylum" before lunging. As she did, you realized why the others dared you to come, betting all their money for you to do it. Because they knew. They were with her. Blood pooled around your feet, the dagger deep in your eyes. "Why?" you gasped, air leaving your lungs. "Because" the girl replied "Suffering will soon free you. From everything. For me, that's impossible. I'll make it better for you though" as she pulled a heart, black and rotting from the drawer, writing something down on the wall. You name, added to hundreds of others. Eyes rolling back in your head, you though you heard her whisper "I'm sorry" and a tear drip on your cheek. Then all became black, life leaving you. You watched from outside yourself as she pulled your heart out, setting it in the drawer, with hunderds of others, taking you innards and decorating the room with them. Before more happened, you left, eyes blazing. It was revenge time. Your so called friends would get it. One. By. One.

)Picture time!



And no, it isn't done. I still need to work on it. Also, the song at the begining is mine! So don't touch!(
so far A >w< i got shivers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: i summon blood guts and gore   

Back to top Go down
 
i summon blood guts and gore
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bloody99 needs...Blood. Wait...that's tomato juice.
» Spartacus Blood & sand free to air
» My FrIendS Royal Blood II CTG (Link Available)
» Captain blood
» Make Your Own Summon Chants!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: