projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who wants to be rich on NP?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

who wants to be rich on NP? Empty
PostSubject: who wants to be rich on NP?   who wants to be rich on NP? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:33 pm

i found out, that the more NP you put in the bank(and collect intrest each day) the more money you will gain after a year! by november 10 2010, i will have just over 365,000 NP in my bank, by november 10 2011 i will have over a mil! and by 2012, times that mil by 365, and you have the total, I WILL BE AS RICH AS NUGGLER WAS!
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be rich on NP?   who wants to be rich on NP? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:53 pm

sored wrote:
i found out, that the more NP you put in the bank(and collect intrest each day) the more money you will gain after a year! by november 10 2010, i will have just over 365,000 NP in my bank, by november 10 2011 i will have over a mil! and by 2012, times that mil by 365, and you have the total, I WILL BE AS RICH AS NUGGLER WAS!

Who the hell is Nuggler? o___o AND DIDN'T EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT BANK INTEREST? XD I simply don't have a bank account because I could care less about my NPs, teehee~. Razz And I have a life. I think.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be rich on NP?   who wants to be rich on NP? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:15 pm

did anyone care to do the maths? no
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be rich on NP?   who wants to be rich on NP? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:52 pm

sored wrote:
did anyone care to do the maths? no

It's because most of us know already, or have a Neopets toolbar to tell us. C:
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be rich on NP?   who wants to be rich on NP? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:50 am

Me: pffft, i already knew that Cool *secretly didnt know*
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be rich on NP?   who wants to be rich on NP? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:38 pm

*couhs* I knew about that. Also, playing games work. I got over a mil already *coughcoughnermkidcough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be rich on NP?   who wants to be rich on NP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who wants to be rich on NP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rules and random things-
Jump to: