projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plot talk, the place of future plots

Go down 
+2
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:50 pm

sored wrote:
me: you know, i think blast should be running to projects side in the rp right now, i mean, eye slashed by projection... GIMMEE BACK MAH LEGS!
im so lost in that fliping rp i dont fit in anymore T^T *Eats both legs like chicken legs and eats your other arm next*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 pm

me: i cant kick or distort you now... NICHE! EAT HER FOR ME PL0X!
niche: *goes demon and goes to eat you*
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:06 pm

sored wrote:
me: i cant kick or distort you now... NICHE! EAT HER FOR ME PL0X!
niche: *goes demon and goes to eat you*
RAWR! *Eats niche* sorrys but *burp* i feel left out in the rp DX i dont fit in Embarassed and i feel stupid when i try posting
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:12 pm

me: post like you used to everytime project died or got hurt, just make blast run to him, coz projection wont stop at just cutting the eye, he will go for PJ, then projects heart
projection: what do you expect? im evil
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 pm

sored wrote:
me: post like you used to everytime project died or got hurt, just make blast run to him, coz projection wont stop at just cutting the eye, he will go for PJ, then projects heart
projection: what do you expect? im evil
Alright
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:02 pm

me: okay, i think my body is properly roasted
huckles: WHO WANTS TO CARVE THE HUMAN!?
honic: I DO! I DO!
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:23 pm

sored wrote:
me: okay, i think my body is properly roasted
huckles: WHO WANTS TO CARVE THE HUMAN!?
honic: I DO! I DO!
Fuck carveing *EATS sored whole and spits the bones at Huckles*
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Sol: HIYAS MISTER SPANISH INQUISITION GUY, WHY ARE YOU POINTING A GUN AT ME? THAT'S NOT NICE YOU KNOW. *takes gun away and shoves a bunch of flowers at him* Spread love, not hate!
Kay: Sol, I swear, sometimes you are such a freaking hippie...
Luna: *catches bones and throws them at Honic* FOOD FIGHT, BITCHES!
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Soluna wrote:
Sol: HIYAS MISTER SPANISH INQUISITION GUY, WHY ARE YOU POINTING A GUN AT ME? THAT'S NOT NICE YOU KNOW. *takes gun away and shoves a bunch of flowers at him* Spread love, not hate!
Kay: Sol, I swear, sometimes you are such a freaking hippie...
Luna: *catches bones and throws them at Honic* FOOD FIGHT, BITCHES!
SWEETNESS! *randomly punched Project* THATS FOR NOT LETTING BLAST CALL YOU NICHE
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:03 pm

project: ... follow... your... morals... *fist darts out and hits you in the face*
skeleton me: wow, i can still talk after being reduced to bones... you ate my heart... you broke it
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:08 am

sored wrote:
project: ... follow... your... morals... *fist darts out and hits you in the face*
skeleton me: wow, i can still talk after being reduced to bones... you ate my heart... you broke it
GOD MODING POWERS GO!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 am

Luna: Shut up, you aren't supposed to talk. *grabs bones again, smacks the skull, then snaps the other bones and teleport them so they fall on Huckles*
Me: ...Do mozzie-thingies even HAVE bones?
Sol: NOBODY EXPECT THE SP-... er... NOBODY EXPECTS THE-... NOBODY KNOWS IF THEY DO... yeah...
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:58 am

Soluna wrote:
Luna: Shut up, you aren't supposed to talk. *grabs bones again, smacks the skull, then snaps the other bones and teleport them so they fall on Huckles*
Me: ...Do mozzie-thingies even HAVE bones?
Sol: NOBODY EXPECT THE SP-... er... NOBODY EXPECTS THE-... NOBODY KNOWS IF THEY DO... yeah...
WOOOOOOSH *eats litties brothers heart*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:57 pm

me: YOU ATE MY HEART!
huckles: its 'noone expects the spanish inquisition'
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:13 pm

sored wrote:
me: YOU ATE MY HEART!
huckles: its 'noone expects the spanish inquisition'

Sol: I knew that! >.<
Kay: Well this is new.
Me: *walks in, having departed unnoticed* My brother scares me.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:27 pm

huckles: no you didnt
me: my baby brother scares me too
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Me: But mine is SCARY. He started hitting on guys recently, and it's... scary. o_o
Sol: I KNEW THAT, I TELL YOU! I KNOW EVERYTHING! I KNOW HOW THE HELL THE WORLD ENDS, FOR CHAOS' SAKE!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:55 pm

me: you think thats bad? my seven year old brother plays with himself in our loungeroom! and i dont mean the toy kind of play
huckles: i know the end of the world too! 8D
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:04 am

sored wrote:
me: you think thats bad? my seven year old brother plays with himself in our loungeroom! and i dont mean the toy kind of play
huckles: i know the end of the world too! 8D

Me: S-seven? What the fuck?! O_O He's too YOUNG to do that.
Sol: No you don't, you died before then.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:52 pm

huckles: nuh-uh! im the end of the world
me: i know
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:19 pm

sored wrote:
huckles: nuh-uh! im the end of the world
me: i know
YOU FUCKIN LIE IM GONNA END THE WORLD WITH MY CABBITNESS
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:51 pm

huckles: DIE BITCH! *lashes you with nine tailed fox whip*
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:40 pm

sored wrote:
huckles: DIE BITCH! *lashes you with nine tailed fox whip*
YOU HORE *Eats you whole* BUCK YOU HUCKLEBERRY HOUND!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 pm

huckles: *bursts out o' your stomach*
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:06 pm

sored wrote:
huckles: *bursts out o' your stomach*
GET BACK IN MAH BELLY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plot talk, the place of future plots
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next