projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plot talk, the place of future plots

Go down 
+2
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Me: *glares at Nice and Betty, smashing a large mace into their backs* GET TENTACLE RAPED DAMNIT! If you don't I'll let my mace hand hedgehog rape you. And he's immortal.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Anne: hey sug, might I join in

rako: it's fine with me you just got to entice the tenticales

Anne: hm hey boys i'm defnceless and vunrible

Me: giggity

crusha: oh no ou don't, *takles him and drags him to a diffrent room that kinda looks like a nursery* meet you son Leroy

Baby leroy : *sleeping in his cradle, dressed in why appears to be a set of robes*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:03 pm

projection: yay... sleepy time *falls asleep*
niche: you want to fucking rape a guy? AND HIS FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!? YOU SICK BITCH!
betty: ive got a son to attend to *leaves the room*
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:05 pm

Me: *smiles* I got somebody who was married raped. Alot. And I have a cat that's raped almost every five seconds.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:08 pm

niche: good for you... now im gonna go check on my brother
PJ: *starts listening to 'never turn back' by crush 40*
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Me: *rolls eyes* SCARED? *walks over and smiled, grabbing a tentacle and cutting it into almost nothing*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Kim: *wlks in with saint dane* now my pet I want you to do as I say

saint Dane: as you wish mistress *has a spiked collor on neck with a leash held by Kim*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:23 am

espion: Shocked how the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Me:I don't know how she did thatiether

Kim:it's a lile thing called breaking the bronco
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:26 pm

project: lets sing happy birthday!
all my charries: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! YOU LIVE IN A ZOO! YOU LOOK LIKE A HEDGIE! AND YA SMELL LIKE ONE TOO!
me: *in hedgie form* thanks alot 'army of the obvious'
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Me: *gigglesnort* I'll be right back! *teleports off and comes back with a heart soaked in BbQ sauce and a fuckload of liver* Hungry?
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:30 pm

me: no fuckin way
projection: *walks in and takes the heart* mine *gobbles it down*
niche: what can i say... he likes disgusting things
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Me: GOD DAMNIT PROJECTION! THAT WAS MY HEART! I was trying to make it spicy so I could burn people without getting heartburn.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:17 pm

projection: i officially welcome you to the ranks of the heartless
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Me: *takes out a gun that leaves nothing but shoes of it's victems* Dumb fucker.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:13 pm

anne:ah a good heart is always nice,but not as nice as a good soul

rako:yep i married a hollow,and as for me i have a dark shrivvled heart
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:55 pm

me: reformatted PC yesterday, and i am so hooked on sonic chronicles: the dark brotherhood
projection: i have no heart... it was eaten by midnight during a year of torture, i am scheduled for another torture session in 100 years
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Rako: in some circles that could be considered creepy..but not exactly for me

Kim: or me

Anne: or me

saint Dane: or me *sigh*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:02 pm

projection: every demon has a torture session once every 100 years, at the hands of the high demon of pain, and that torture session lasts an entire year, their first session is conducted when they are 20, then 120 and so on
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Ako: well then...let's just say between the four of us

Anne: oh be quiet! *puts a black spiked collor and leash on rako's neck,pulls rako out of room*

kin: indeed *drags saint Dane out of the room*

me: oi veh

Leroy: indeed

zeel: yep and that's how I was conseved
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:12 pm

me: you tried epic duel yet?
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Me: I'm a lvl 4 bount hunter

Leroy: *peaks through door way* 0.0 what ewe you do don't look in there

*loud whip crack,howl of joy*

zeel: scarry
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:19 pm

me: only just started, only lvl 2 ATM
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Me don't pvp you'lle!!!i
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:24 pm

me: i wont
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plot talk, the place of future plots
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next