projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rules *sigh*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:22 am

1, gore, blood and words not said on neopets allowed
2, annoy me or the other admins and you will get a warning... three and your acc will be barred for a day
3, have FUN!
4, dont call huckles huckleberry, or you are in for a world of torture
huckles: DONT CALL ME HUCKLEBERRY!
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: sniffle   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:46 pm

but i like blood and gore cant we just have a limit
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:48 pm

i should rephrase that ITS ALL ALLOWED! stuff not allowed on NP is allowed here
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: YESH   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:52 pm

LETS PULL OUT THE CHAIN SAWS AND CURSE WORDS AND GO WILD!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:54 pm

YAYAS!
huckles: TIME FOR DEATH AND DESTRUCTION! did you know you are my best freind?
me: 0.o he made you his best friend just coz you wanted to pull out chainsaws and curse words o.0
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:56 pm

WOOOHOOOO!!!!
GO CHAINSAWS!
BUT AK-47s ARE BETTER! *pulls one out, loads it, and begins shooting Sonic*
And if I can't call Huckles "Huckleberry Finnchidna", then I will call him... uh... DRAT, I'M OUT OF IDEAS! For now... *slithers away*
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:58 pm

WOOT! lol!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:00 pm

CALL HIM WHATEVER YOU LIKE! he will just go on a rampage and torture random peoiple! it was just a warning
huckls: RAGH!!!!! *tortures charmy bee*
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Cc: whats his problem?
Bb: ....
Zena: enough with the emoness Bb
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:06 pm

I have more! Very Happy
*empties pockets, which turn out to be full of millions of guns*
These three are my favorite. The AK-47 is called Kitty, the rocket-launcher is Cupcake, and the highly dangerous and most likely illegal mix of a laser, missel-launcher, pistol, and atom scrambler and when powered by all seven Chaos Emeralds can destroy the nearest five dimensions with a pull of the trigger is called Sunshine!
I love you
The best thing? I'm gonna lend them to Lolia so she can blow up Soleanna and kill Sonic and Elise for me! Very Happy
Lolia: EXPLOSIONS ARE PRETTYFULZZ LOL.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Soluna wrote:
I have more! Very Happy
These three are my favorite. The AK-47 is called Kitty, the rocket-launcher is Cupcake, and the highly dangerous and most likely illegal mix of a laser, missel-launcher, pistol, and atom scrambler and when powered by all seven Chaos Emeralds can destroy the nearest five dimensions with a pull of the trigger is called Sunshine!
I love you
The best thing? I'm gonna lend them to Lolia so she can blow up Soleanna and kill Sonic and Elise for me! Very Happy
...i love you o.o
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:08 pm

blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
I have more! Very Happy
I love you
...i love you o.o

I tend to have that effect on people. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Soluna wrote:
Soluna wrote:
I have more! Very Happy
I love you
...i love you o.o

I tend to have that effect on people. Wink
lawl
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:11 pm

me: DEATH TO THE BITCH WHO GROPED SONIC!
project: as you can see in the banner... my sprites are edits OF SONICS!
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:11 pm

sored wrote:
me: DEATH TO THE BITCH WHO GROPED SONIC!
project: as you can see in the banner... my sprites are edits OF SONICS!
Blast: so you want death to me?....
Me: ooooo
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

rules *sigh* Empty

Srsly.
Alot of people I come across fall in love with my sadistic, yet bright personality. ;3
Which I like. I like making people happy. Especially if I can do something stupid while doing so! Razz
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:14 pm

me: ... not you... i was talkin bout that human whore
project: *stunned at finally being toild that sonic is uncle to his kids* i think im gonna have a heart attack
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Soluna wrote:
Srsly.
Alot of people I come across fall in love with my sadistic, yet bright personality. ;3
Which I like. I like making people happy. Especially if I can do something stupid while doing so! Razz
lawl well to let you know im the both way sadistic i love giveing and getting pain =w= also think you can cheer up misses emo pants over here
Bb:....
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:15 pm

sored wrote:
me: ... not you... i was talkin bout that human whore
project: *stunned at finally being toild that sonic is uncle to his kids* i think im gonna have a heart attack
Me: DUDE IT WAS SO FRINHAN OVIOUS!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:18 pm

me: he cant see inside blasts head...
project: *having heart attack*
niche: whats dad doin? he finally know bout uncle sonic?
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:19 pm

sored wrote:
me: he cant see inside blasts head...
project: *having heart attack*
niche: whats dad doin? he finally know bout uncle sonic?
I dont think anyone can
Blast: what?......
Cc: *tapeing this*
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Soluna wrote:
Srsly.
lawl well to let you know im the both way sadistic i love giveing and getting pain =w= also think you can cheer up misses emo pants over here

BBKINZ. DON'T BE SAD. C'MON, REALA LIVES! Be happy and I will get NiGHTS to get him to go into your dream or something. *mutters something about frinking weird jester things, teleporting inside your head and messing with your dreams* And that Owl guy, now I normally like owls but he is ANNOYING. Even more annoying then Jackle and Reala, and they get AH-NOY-ING. *rants*
Oh, uh... well I'm doing a roleplay with Reala (Poision_Pikmin) right now, I'll have NiGHTS trick him into a blind date with you or something. >.>
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Soluna wrote:
Soluna wrote:
Srsly.

BBKINZ. DON'T BE SAD. C'MON, REALA LIVES! Be happy and I will get NiGHTS to get him to go into your dream or something. *mutters something about frinking weird jester things, teleporting inside your head and messing with your dreams* And that Owl guy, now I normally like owls but he is ANNOYING. Even more annoying then Jackle and Reala, and they get AH-NOY-ING. *rants*
Oh, uh... well I'm doing a roleplay with Reala (Poision_Pikmin) right now, I'll have NiGHTS trick him into a blind date with you or something. >.>
O.o how the hell did you knwo that!?
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:22 pm

GIVE POISIN PIKMIN THE SITE PLOX!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Soluna wrote:
Soluna wrote:
Srsly.

O.o how the hell did you knwo that!?

*cough* UH, HELLO. Read my profile. Under my jobs it clearly states I'm a stalker and ALL UR BASE R BELONG TO ME AND MY MUDKIP ARMY.... Oh wait, you aren't supposed to know that. *uses Jedi mind trick and erases that from your memory*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rules *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   rules *sigh* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rules *sigh*
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rules and random things-
Jump to: