a place for sonic rps
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 rules *sigh*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:22 am

1, gore, blood and words not said on neopets allowed
2, annoy me or the other admins and you will get a warning... three and your acc will be barred for a day
3, have FUN!
4, dont call huckles huckleberry, or you are in for a world of torture
huckles: DONT CALL ME HUCKLEBERRY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.forumotion.com
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: sniffle   Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:46 pm

but i like blood and gore cant we just have a limit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:48 pm

i should rephrase that ITS ALL ALLOWED! stuff not allowed on NP is allowed here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.forumotion.com
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: YESH   Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:52 pm

LETS PULL OUT THE CHAIN SAWS AND CURSE WORDS AND GO WILD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:54 pm

YAYAS!
huckles: TIME FOR DEATH AND DESTRUCTION! did you know you are my best freind?
me: 0.o he made you his best friend just coz you wanted to pull out chainsaws and curse words o.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:56 pm

WOOOHOOOO!!!!
GO CHAINSAWS!
BUT AK-47s ARE BETTER! *pulls one out, loads it, and begins shooting Sonic*
And if I can't call Huckles "Huckleberry Finnchidna", then I will call him... uh... DRAT, I'M OUT OF IDEAS! For now... *slithers away*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:58 pm

WOOT! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:00 pm

CALL HIM WHATEVER YOU LIKE! he will just go on a rampage and torture random peoiple! it was just a warning
huckls: RAGH!!!!! *tortures charmy bee*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.forumotion.com
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Cc: whats his problem?
Bb: ....
Zena: enough with the emoness Bb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:06 pm

I have more! Very Happy
*empties pockets, which turn out to be full of millions of guns*
These three are my favorite. The AK-47 is called Kitty, the rocket-launcher is Cupcake, and the highly dangerous and most likely illegal mix of a laser, missel-launcher, pistol, and atom scrambler and when powered by all seven Chaos Emeralds can destroy the nearest five dimensions with a pull of the trigger is called Sunshine!
I love you
The best thing? I'm gonna lend them to Lolia so she can blow up Soleanna and kill Sonic and Elise for me! Very Happy
Lolia: EXPLOSIONS ARE PRETTYFULZZ LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Soluna wrote:
I have more! Very Happy
*empties pockets, which turn out to be full of millions of guns*
These three are my favorite. The AK-47 is called Kitty, the rocket-launcher is Cupcake, and the highly dangerous and most likely illegal mix of a laser, missel-launcher, pistol, and atom scrambler and when powered by all seven Chaos Emeralds can destroy the nearest five dimensions with a pull of the trigger is called Sunshine!
I love you
The best thing? I'm gonna lend them to Lolia so she can blow up Soleanna and kill Sonic and Elise for me! Very Happy
Lolia: EXPLOSIONS ARE PRETTYFULZZ LOL.
...i love you o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:08 pm

blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
I have more! Very Happy
*empties pockets, which turn out to be full of millions of guns*
These three are my favorite. The AK-47 is called Kitty, the rocket-launcher is Cupcake, and the highly dangerous and most likely illegal mix of a laser, missel-launcher, pistol, and atom scrambler and when powered by all seven Chaos Emeralds can destroy the nearest five dimensions with a pull of the trigger is called Sunshine!
I love you
The best thing? I'm gonna lend them to Lolia so she can blow up Soleanna and kill Sonic and Elise for me! Very Happy
Lolia: EXPLOSIONS ARE PRETTYFULZZ LOL.
...i love you o.o

I tend to have that effect on people. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Soluna wrote:
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
I have more! Very Happy
*empties pockets, which turn out to be full of millions of guns*
These three are my favorite. The AK-47 is called Kitty, the rocket-launcher is Cupcake, and the highly dangerous and most likely illegal mix of a laser, missel-launcher, pistol, and atom scrambler and when powered by all seven Chaos Emeralds can destroy the nearest five dimensions with a pull of the trigger is called Sunshine!
I love you
The best thing? I'm gonna lend them to Lolia so she can blow up Soleanna and kill Sonic and Elise for me! Very Happy
Lolia: EXPLOSIONS ARE PRETTYFULZZ LOL.
...i love you o.o

I tend to have that effect on people. Wink
lawl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:11 pm

me: DEATH TO THE BITCH WHO GROPED SONIC!
project: as you can see in the banner... my sprites are edits OF SONICS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.forumotion.com
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:11 pm

sored wrote:
me: DEATH TO THE BITCH WHO GROPED SONIC!
project: as you can see in the banner... my sprites are edits OF SONICS!
Blast: so you want death to me?....
Me: ooooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:11 pm

Srsly.
Alot of people I come across fall in love with my sadistic, yet bright personality. ;3
Which I like. I like making people happy. Especially if I can do something stupid while doing so! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:14 pm

me: ... not you... i was talkin bout that human whore
project: *stunned at finally being toild that sonic is uncle to his kids* i think im gonna have a heart attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.forumotion.com
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Soluna wrote:
Srsly.
Alot of people I come across fall in love with my sadistic, yet bright personality. ;3
Which I like. I like making people happy. Especially if I can do something stupid while doing so! Razz
lawl well to let you know im the both way sadistic i love giveing and getting pain =w= also think you can cheer up misses emo pants over here
Bb:....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:15 pm

sored wrote:
me: ... not you... i was talkin bout that human whore
project: *stunned at finally being toild that sonic is uncle to his kids* i think im gonna have a heart attack
Me: DUDE IT WAS SO FRINHAN OVIOUS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:18 pm

me: he cant see inside blasts head...
project: *having heart attack*
niche: whats dad doin? he finally know bout uncle sonic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.forumotion.com
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:19 pm

sored wrote:
me: he cant see inside blasts head...
project: *having heart attack*
niche: whats dad doin? he finally know bout uncle sonic?
I dont think anyone can
Blast: what?......
Cc: *tapeing this*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:19 pm

blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
Srsly.
Alot of people I come across fall in love with my sadistic, yet bright personality. ;3
Which I like. I like making people happy. Especially if I can do something stupid while doing so! Razz
lawl well to let you know im the both way sadistic i love giveing and getting pain =w= also think you can cheer up misses emo pants over here
Bb:....

BBKINZ. DON'T BE SAD. C'MON, REALA LIVES! Be happy and I will get NiGHTS to get him to go into your dream or something. *mutters something about frinking weird jester things, teleporting inside your head and messing with your dreams* And that Owl guy, now I normally like owls but he is ANNOYING. Even more annoying then Jackle and Reala, and they get AH-NOY-ING. *rants*
Oh, uh... well I'm doing a roleplay with Reala (Poision_Pikmin) right now, I'll have NiGHTS trick him into a blind date with you or something. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Soluna wrote:
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
Srsly.
Alot of people I come across fall in love with my sadistic, yet bright personality. ;3
Which I like. I like making people happy. Especially if I can do something stupid while doing so! Razz
lawl well to let you know im the both way sadistic i love giveing and getting pain =w= also think you can cheer up misses emo pants over here
Bb:....

BBKINZ. DON'T BE SAD. C'MON, REALA LIVES! Be happy and I will get NiGHTS to get him to go into your dream or something. *mutters something about frinking weird jester things, teleporting inside your head and messing with your dreams* And that Owl guy, now I normally like owls but he is ANNOYING. Even more annoying then Jackle and Reala, and they get AH-NOY-ING. *rants*
Oh, uh... well I'm doing a roleplay with Reala (Poision_Pikmin) right now, I'll have NiGHTS trick him into a blind date with you or something. >.>
O.o how the hell did you knwo that!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:22 pm

GIVE POISIN PIKMIN THE SITE PLOX!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:23 pm

blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
Srsly.
Alot of people I come across fall in love with my sadistic, yet bright personality. ;3
Which I like. I like making people happy. Especially if I can do something stupid while doing so! Razz
lawl well to let you know im the both way sadistic i love giveing and getting pain =w= also think you can cheer up misses emo pants over here
Bb:....

BBKINZ. DON'T BE SAD. C'MON, REALA LIVES! Be happy and I will get NiGHTS to get him to go into your dream or something. *mutters something about frinking weird jester things, teleporting inside your head and messing with your dreams* And that Owl guy, now I normally like owls but he is ANNOYING. Even more annoying then Jackle and Reala, and they get AH-NOY-ING. *rants*
Oh, uh... well I'm doing a roleplay with Reala (Poision_Pikmin) right now, I'll have NiGHTS trick him into a blind date with you or something. >.>
O.o how the hell did you knwo that!?

*cough* UH, HELLO. Read my profile. Under my jobs it clearly states I'm a stalker and ALL UR BASE R BELONG TO ME AND MY MUDKIP ARMY.... Oh wait, you aren't supposed to know that. *uses Jedi mind trick and erases that from your memory*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   

Back to top Go down
 
rules *sigh*
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rules and random things-
Jump to: